[Up to 53% Off] Authentic Javanese Nasi Ambang Special: Ayam Masak Merah + Serunding Kelapa + Salted Fish + More at Mr. Nasi Ambang for 4 (RM12) / 6 (RM17) People. From RM2.80 per person. Halal
- Authentic Javanese Nasi Ambang Special for 4 or 6 people.
- Consists of rice, ayam masak merah, serunding kelapa, sambal goreng, mee goreng, and salted fish all wrapped in aromatic banana leaf.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Indoor dining space.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Sep 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 15, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Thu, Sat – Sun: 11am – 7pm (including public holidays).
- During Ramadhan: Valid Mon – Thu, Sat – Sun: 4pm – 7pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid during Hari Raya: Aug 18, 2012 – Sep 1, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Mr. Nasi Ambang: 016-366 0600 (Call Mon – Thu, Sat – Sun: 11am – 7pm / Call Mon – Thu, Sat – Sun: 4pm – 7pm during Ramadhan).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
People get extremely curious when unwrapping presents, parcels, and eggs. Today’s Groupon hatches appetites with an authentic Javanese Nasi Ambang Special meal at Mr. Nasi Ambang in Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM12 instead of RM24 (only RM3 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM17 instead of RM36 (only RM2.80 per person)
Meal for 4 people includes:
Famished forces strategically unwrap aromatic banana leaf and attack food structures built of rice, ayam masak merah, serunding kelapa, sambal goreng, mee goreng, and salted fish. Bellies roar in delight as multi-textured traditional Javanese-style concoction trickles through throats and fumbling fingers. While feasts are suited for four or six people, voracious feasters may share meals with additional eager eaters and roaming robots that happen to come across the indoor dining space.
Phone: 016-366 0600 (Call Mon – Thu, Sat – Sun: 11am – 7pm / Call Mon – Thu, Sat – Sun: 4pm – 7pm during Ramadhan)
The fact that it is already wrapped in banana leaves for few hours really accentuates the taste of the rice. – Mar 16, 2012
– The Dude