[55% Off] Free Flow of Guinness, Kilkenny or Tiger Beer for RM45 instead of RM99 at MJ Cafe & Restaurant, Casa Tropicana. Limited Groupons
- Free flow of beer from 7pm to 10pm.
- Choose from Guinness, Kilkenny or Tiger beer.
- Outdoor dining area with LCD projector.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Feb 11, 2012 – Mar 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 2, 2012 – Mar 10, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Valid 7pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Surcharge of RM10 applicable on weekends.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- Customers must finish 1 drink before ordering another.
- Limited sitting area for Groupon customers (bar and surrounding area).
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at MJ Cafe & Restaurant: 03-7883 0232 / 012-639 8830 (10am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Things human kegs do when out of control include thinking out loud, walking off balance and defusing bombs. Blow off steam with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get free flow of Guinness, Kilkenny or Tiger Beer (RM99 value) at MJ Cafe & Restaurant in Casa Tropicana, Petaling Jaya.
Beer behemoths boisterously binge on beer, taking advantage of flowing torrents of Guinness, Kilkenny or Tiger from 7pm to 10pm, while sitting at open-air, breeze filled surroundings. Although much pleasure is derived from watching strollers kick pebbles, alcohol fuelled minds may also appease sports fixes by watching crumpled paper thrown into wastepaper baskets on an LCD projector. After countless pints of cold beer and suspension of arithmetical faculties, sober soldiers can utilise the free Wi-Fi to perform online banking.
RM99 value of beer is calculated based on six pints of beer at RM15 value each and 10% service charge included, but customers are welcome to have more than six. Beers must be finished before ordering a new one or asking for a refill.
MJ Cafe & Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-7883 0232 / 012-639 8830
Ask a Question