[Up to 33% Off] Chinese New Year Snacks and Cookies from RM11.50. Choose 1 or 2 Jars
- Set A options: prawn roll, kuih bangkit, pineapple tart.
- Set B options: ngaku chips (arrowhead), crispy tofu, seaweed slices.
- Set C options: fried lotus roots, fried surimi (crab stick)
- Redemption period: Jan 13, 2012 – Jan 20, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 7pm and Sun: 2.30pm – 5pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Pick-up only. Delivery not available.
- Snack selections subject to availability.
- Printed voucher required upon redemption.
- Halal biscuits.
- Valid at Milky Way.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without festive food, celebrations would be a combination of cranky people, awkward silences and elated dishwashers. Today’s Groupon utilises expensive equipment with Chinese New Year snacks and cookies from Milky Way in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- 1 jar for RM11.50 instead of RM15.90
- 2 jars for RM22 instead of RM31.80
- 1 jar for RM13 instead of RM18.90
- 2 jars for RM25.50 instead of RM37.80
- 1 jar for RM14.50 instead of RM18.90
- 2 jars for RM28 instead of RM37.80
Prawns escape fishing nets only to fall into a bed of flour and grouped with powdery kuih bangkit, and sweet pineapple tarts, making up sweet and savoury combinations. Chips known as arrowhead in English or ngaku by oriental tribes stand alongside sidekicks of crispy tofu to overcome identity crises and fulfil delicious destinies. Rounding out festive families, hot oil saunas offer free gym memberships to usually un-fried items like shrimp, crab sticks and lotus roots, proving that frying is the quickest way to comestible ingestion.