[46% Off] LCCI Diploma in Accounting from Metro Prima International College for RM2,588 instead of RM4,806. 15-month Full-time / Part-time Diploma Programme. Limited Groupons
- Full-time / part-time LCCI Diploma in Accounting from Metro Prima International College.
- Consists of 4 modules completed in 15 months.
- Subjects cover accounting, business statistics, advanced business calculations, and MYOB computerised accounting.
- Free 1-month book-keeping and business English classes.
- Lecturers with more than 10 years of experience.
- Includes application, resource, exam and registration fees.
- Receive a certificate of Diploma in Accounting with internationally recognised LCCI qualification.
- Students must enrol for the course by Aug 7, 2012.
- Course start date: Aug 7, 2012.
- Does not include fees for textbooks.
- Students must achieve a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and at least 1 credit in SPM.
- If students are ineligible for the course, enrolment fee will be refunded.
- Application and resource fees (RM200 value), exam fee (RM756 value) and registration fees (RM50) included.
- Booking for enrolment must be made between Jun 14, 2012 – Aug 7, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 10, max. 30 students per class.
- Relevant SPM certification and 2 passport sized photos for student card required during enrolment.
- Refer to write-up for a list of class schedules
- Valid at Metro Prima International College: 03-6250 6900 / 03-6250 7900 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 10pm / Sat: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-6250 6900 / 03-6250 7900 for more information on application.
- Registering applicants must bring relevant SPM certification and 2 passport photos for a student card.
The professions of accounting and auditing have helped uncover financial mismanagement, corporate scandals, and gigantic eye bags. Keep eyes open with today’s Groupon: for RM2,588, you get a 15-month LCCI Diploma in Accounting course from Metro Prima International College in Kuala Lumpur.
- Business Statistics
- Advanced Business Calculations
- MYOB Computerised Accounting
- Complimentary Book-keeping class
- Complimentary Business English class
- Optional Cost Accounting class (at a surcharge of RM1,000)
- Click here for schedule of evening classes
- For schedule of day classes, call to enquire
Attuned to numerals and curious currencies, students undergo math marathons with a Diploma in Accounting, advancing knowledge on business statistics, MYOB computerised accounting, and hounding creditors. Determined hands burn midnight oils and unpleasant memories while future accountants and auditors pore over papers, lecture notes, and love letters. After passing all subjects, part-time and full-time students celebrate 15-month victories with stellar grades and appreciative e-mails.
Phone: 03-6250 6900 / 03-6250 7900 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 10pm / Sat: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Metro Prima International College