[Up to 53% Off] 1kg Gourmet Cake from Merienda de Eva. Choose 1 (RM38) / 2 Cakes (RM72). From RM36 per cake. Chocolate Fudge, Caramel Cheesecake, and More
- 1kg cake, 6” diameter.
- Chocolate Fudge, Mocha Praline, Mango Cheesecake, and more.
- Includes 2 new cakes: Cheezy Cheesecake and Caramel Cheesecake.
- Restaurant specialises in Western and Filipino cakes and pastries.
- Candles, happy birthday stick and personalised writing on cake may be provided upon request.
- Redemption period: Aug 24, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 9, 2012 – Oct 29, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required for Caramel Cheesecake.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Pick-ups valid Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 12pm, 2pm – 10pm / Sat & public holidays: 10.30am – 10pm.
- Pick-ups not valid from 12pm – 2pm daily.
- Closed on Sundays.
- Groupon for 2 cakes may be collected on 2 different days.
- May buy and use many.
- Takeaway only.
- Pork-free ingredients.
- Printed voucher must be presented upon redemption.
- Cakes not collected after order has been placed will be considered redeemed.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Merienda de Eva: 03-2092 2072 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 8pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Email email@example.com at least 3 days in advance to place an order.
- Pick-up your cake at the agreed date and time.
Before cakes were invented, birthdays were good for half-hearted handshakes and little else. Find reason for something with today’s Groupon with 1kg gourmet cakes from Merienda de Eva in Plaza Damansara. Each cake is six inches in diameter and feeds up to eight people or four hungry boy scouts:
- 1 gourmet cake (1kg) for RM38 instead of RM76
- 2 gourmet cakes (1kg) for RM72 instead of RM152 (only RM36 per cake)
- Chocolate Fudge (RM58 value)
- Chocolate sponge cake coated with chocolate topping and cashews
- Mango Cheesecake (RM68 value)
- Rich cream cheese and mango with digestive biscuit base. Topped with real mango chunks.
- Mocha Praline (RM55 value)
- Chocolate and coffee sponge cake with crunchy candied walnuts and mocha flavoured butter cream frosting.
- Rocky Road (RM55 value)
- Light chocolate sponge topped with marshmallows, roasted cashew nuts, and coated in milk chocolate and cream.
- Peach Cheesecake (RM68 value)
- Rich cream cheese and peaches with digestive biscuit base. Topped with real peach slices.
- Banana Toffee (RM68 value)
- Blend of bananas and toffee tossed together, layered with cream and chocolate. Topped with caramel drizzle.
- Caramel Cheesecake (RM76 value)
- Special steam-baked cake with an aromatic layer of crème caramel, coated with a top layer of flan, baked cheese and caramel drizzle.
- Note: The weight is approx 750gms-1kg, as the cake is steam baked which collects air bubbles which makes it lighter after its baking process. The diameter is also not the same as the rest of the cakes, as it is higher and 5-inches in diameter.
- Cheezy Cheese (RM60 value)
- Light and fluffy sponge cheese cake base, layered with butter cream cheese filling and topped with shredded cheddar cheese.
Run by mother-daughter tag team Eva and Shereen, Merienda de Eva specialises in homemade Western and Filipino confections birthed from their cottage oven. Apart from sweet sustenance, the restaurant’s menu offers a plateau of Western and Filipino tummy crammers including pies, poultry, lasagna, pasta and other edible meriendas. Party planners and candle collectors alike may request for a bushel of fiery sticks along with special wordings or poetic icing scribbles on their cakes.
Merienda de Eva does not serve pork.
Phone: 03-2092 2072 (Call Mon – Sat: 10am – 8pm)
Facebook: Merienda de Eva
The chocolate fudge cake from this home-grown operation counts as our favourite, with its use of roasted cashew nuts, chocolate and cream. A lighter taste and finish – that is what this dessert possesses that raises it high above its dense, moist competitors. Its fluffy texture signifies home-cooking at its best and is perfect for an afternoon delight. – Jun 17, 2011
Loved the food and well.. need I say... the essertssssss!!! The place looks so nice, welcoming and cozy and the food.. the foood.. ambrosia!!! – Aug 31, 2010
a small restaurant serving filipino dishes. the place is kinda cozy. there’s photos from lots of places on the wall for sale, i think it’s a really nice idea! decorating the place and putting them up for sale, love the concept. – July 8, 2011