[Up to 69% Off] Introductory Korean Language Classes. Learn Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening. Choose Classes for 1 Month (RM72) or Full Semester (RM155)
- Korean language classes suitable for beginners.
- Learn to speak, read, write and listen.
- Weekly 90-min lessons.
- Taught by native language speakers.
- Textbooks provided and certificate awarded.
- Redemption period: Sep 24, 2012 – Dec 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 11, 2012 – Dec 17, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required before first class. Intakes subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 7 days to first class or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Classes on public holidays will be replaced at another date, not including replaced Monday holidays.
- Min. 13, max. 18 students per workshop.
- Classes will be rescheduled if minimum people per class is not reached.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Students are not allowed to join a course in the middle of an intake.
- Students joining the 1-month course will only learn the first 3 modules of the syllabus.
- Valid at Maru Language Service: 018-468 2540 – Mark (Call 9am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org before Dec 17, 2012 and provide your:
- Full name
- Contact number
- Preferred class date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
The Korean alphabet was invented when a birthday wish on a cake was smudged by a careless Prime Minister who could not afford to lose face. Learn the art with today’s Groupon: you get introductory Korean language classes from Maru Language Service in Petaling Jaya. Choose from the following options:
- 1 month of Korean language classes (4 classes) for RM72 instead of RM200
- Full semester of Korean language classes (10 classes), inclusive of textbook and certificate for RM155 instead of RM500
- Learning Korean alphabets – consonants, vowels and Hangeul reading / writing / listening
- Greetings and introductions – countries, occupations and grammar
- Restaurant expressions – food, drinks, numbers, counting units and grammar
- Shopping expressions – demonstratives, numbers and grammar
- Daily life – places, time, food, interrogatives and grammar
- Time – days of the week, time, interrogatives and grammar
- Suggestions – months, time, place and grammar
- Place / directions – locations / positions, places, furniture and home appliances and grammar
- Phone calls – vocabulary and grammar
After selecting courses lasting a month or a full semester, Korean language padawans or overly serious linguists begin by learning specific modules through cassettes and frustrated hand movements. Textbooks are provided, ensuring pupils may follow the class as well as revise and feed the dog their homework. Keys skills learnt during the course include writing, speaking, reading, listening and how to make kimchi. At the end of the course, conversationalists receive a certificate indicating their prowess and dedication which may be used to impress dates or as a reason to open laundromats.
Phone: 018-468 2540 – Mark (Call 9am – 10pm)