[Up to 61% Off] 5-Course Authentic Indian Meal at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Sunway Pyramid for 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM75) People. From RM18.75 per person. Pork-free
- 5-course authentic Indian meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Includes lamb, chicken, and vegetable selections.
- Served with biryani rice or plain naan.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space with view of Sunway Lagoon.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 15, 2012 – Jul 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 5, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required for groups of more than 10 people. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if each additional dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Mantra Restaurant & Bar: 03-7492 0488 (Call 12pm – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without eating food, humans will not be able gain energy to eat. Today’s Groupon keeps mouths moving with five-course authentic Indian meal at Mantra Restaurant & Bar in Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM95.60 (only RM22.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM75 instead of RM191.20 (only RM18.75 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Note: Meal for 4 people is double the portion of meal for 2 people, and diners may choose 2 options from each course.
Dining delegates devour five-course authentic Indian meal with meaty masterpieces including lamb rogan josh, butter chicken, and tandoori chicken painted with spices and strokes of genius. Indulge vegetarian sentiments with luscious lady’s fingers or aloo gobi desert inhabited by potato and cauliflowers. Filled to the brim with biryani rice or plain naan, pampered patrons may amuse themselves by staring at the nearby amusement park while smartphones surf on Wi-Fi waves.
Mantra Restaurant & Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-7492 0488 (Call 12pm – 9pm daily)
Mantra Restaurant & Bar has been featured in TimeOut Kuala Lumpur.
By the time we finished eating and digesting the overdose of good food, the sun had gone down and we were treated to this fabulous view of the Lagoon being all lit up. – Nov 15, 2011
Dishing it out: Undeniably we have many dishes to recommend from this shop. (We've come back to this shop again and again to order the same thing too!) Not only the eating environment is cozy, the food is great and you will have the privacy you seek when eating. – Feb 5, 2012
– Abu Basketballer & Dila Mokhtar