[Up to 87% Off] Rebonding / Relaxing / Colouring / Highlighting / Japanese Perm / Cold Perm + L'Oréal Scalp Treatment + Wash + Blow at Kota Damansara for 1 (RM69) / 2 (RM120) People. From RM60 per person. For men / women
- Redemption period: Aug 4, 2012 – Oct 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 26, 2012 – Oct 1, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on Wednesdays.
- Last appointment: 6pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Hair lengths past waist level or 20 inches long subject to RM30 surcharge.
- Groupon for 2 people may be redeemed separately.
- Valid at M9 Hair Saloon: 03-6148 3193 / 017-393 4391 (Call 11.30am – 8pm daily, not including Wednesdays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
If not for hair, scalps would be exposed to harsh elements, hairstylists would be jobless, and wigs would constantly wig out. Today’s Groupon employs better prospects with a hair package, inclusive of wash and blow from M9 Hair Saloon in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Package for 1 person for RM69 instead of RM450
- Package for 2 people for RM120 instead of RM900 (only RM60 per person)
- Choose rebonding, relaxing, colouring, highlight, Japanese perm or cold perm (RM345 value)
- L'Oréal scalp treatment (RM80 value)
- Wash and blow (RM25 value)
Mundane manes embrace makeovers which form mane masterpieces with rebonding, relaxing, colouring, highlight, Japanese perm or cold perm using L'Oréal and Schwarzkopf hair products from Germany, and Italian reigned IDS. Once patrons decide on renovation plans, skilful stylists with more than 25 years of experience bestow weary crowns with scalp treatments, reprieving heads of dandruff, falling hairs, oily scalps, and runaway ideas. Sessions conclude when mended manes undergo water streams and controlled gusts of wind, sculpting hairs into desirable head gears.
Phone: 03-6148 3193 / 017-393 4391 (Call 11.30am – 8pm daily, not including Wednesdays)