[Up to 41% Off] Bitdefender Anti Virus Plus 2012 Software from RM29. Nationwide Delivery Available
- 2012 anti-virus software offering 1 year protection for up to 2 computers.
- Latest version of Bitdefender.
- Protects computers from viruses, spyware and ID theft attempts.
- Warns in advance of risky websites.
- New features include social network protection, rescue mode, search advisor and more.
- Nationwide delivery available.
- Online redemption period for delivery strictly between Dec 17, 2011 – Dec 31, 2011.
- Pick-up redemption period: Jan 4, 2012 – Feb 3, 2012.
- Pick-ups valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- Delivery starts on Jan 4, 2012.
- To claim your warranty, refer to ‘How it works’ below write up on the deal page.
- Printed voucher required upon pick-up redemption.
- Compatible with Windows operating systems only.
- Valid at Bitdefender Malaysia (http://gr.pn/bitdefenderdelivery).
- Enquiries: 03-7728 9003 / firstname.lastname@example.org
As depicted in big budget Hollywood films, the best way to defend against aliens is either through a coordinated global attack on the mothership or by reverting to analogue forms of technology. Today’s Groupon defends digital invasions with Bitdefender Anti Virus 2012 software from Bitdefender. Choose from:
- Pick-up: Bitdefender Anti Virus 2012 software for 1 computer for RM29 instead of RM49
- Pick-up: Bitdefender Anti Virus 2012 software for 2 computers for RM49 instead of RM79
- Delivery: Bitdefender Anti Virus 2012 software for 1 computer (RM49 value) with nationwide delivery (RM6 value) for RM35 instead of RM55
- Delivery: Bitdefender Anti Virus 2012 software for 2 computers (RM79 value) with nationwide delivery (RM6 value) for RM55 instead of RM85
- Active virus control
- Rescue mode
- Virtualised browser
- Vulnerability scanner
- Social network protection
- Search Advisor
- Personal data filter
- Chat encryption
- Scan dispatcher
- Software warranty
Coddle computers with an ethereal arsenal that sends virtual germs and bacteria cowering in fear, with antivirus software designed to destroy cyber threats whilst leaving desktop wallpapers intact. Bitdefender boasts various features that include constant monitoring of processing behaviour, social networking filtration, vulnerability scanners and many more for a year’s worth of mainframe safeguarding. Users can expect their machines to defend against viruses and spyware while routinely checking for ID theft and stolen profile pictures.
Minimal system requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) , Vista (SP2), Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
- CPU: 800MHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Available free hard disk space: 1.8 GB free space (at least 800 MB on the system drive)
Recommended system requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 bit), Vista (SP2), Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
- CPU: Intel CORE Duo (1.66 GHz) or equivalent processor
- Memory (RAM): 1GB (Windows XP) / 1.5GB (Windows Vista & Windows 7)
- Available free hard disk space: 2.8 GB free space (at least 800 MB on system drive)
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Yahoo Messenger 8.1 and higher
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Thunderbird 3.0.4
- Outlook 2007, 2010
- Outlook Express and Windows Mail on x86
- .Net framework 3
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. For pick-ups, just pick up your product at Level 15A, Menara AmFirst, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor between Jan 4, 2012 – Feb 3, 2012 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm / Not valid on public holidays or weekends).
3. For deliveries, fill in this online form by Dec 31, 2011.
4. Deliveries begin on Jan 4, 2012. You will receive your product within 14 working days.
5. Follow the installation process and register your product online. Should you come across any problems with your software within the warranty period, contact Bitdefender Support at 03-7728 9003 or email email@example.com.
While Bitdefender didn't score super-high in my hands-on antimalware tests, it topped the charts in some independent lab tests. Most standalone antivirus products don't offer phishing protection; Bitdefender's is the best I've measured. I'm amazed at the extent of the bonus features that come with this product. It's definitely a good choice, especially if you want "set it and forget it" silent security. – Jul 28, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012 presents a convincing alternative to its better-known competitors. It's a strong program, with all the major tools that users expect, and some additional useful tricks in its arsenal. Bitdefender is held back by some major problems on system performance, specifically boot up and shutdown time, so if you're cool with those two and you want to pay for security, this might be your best bet. – Sep 21, 2011
– Seth Rosenblatt