[90% Off] 3-hours of Karaoke + Free-Flow of Drinks at Loud Speaker Karaoke for RM3 instead of RM29 (Only RM1 per hour)
- Computerised song selection with updated song list.
- Includes free-flow of non-alcoholic drinks.
- Combine 2 vouchers for 6 hours.
- Open till late.
- Redemption period: Oct 27, 2011 – Apr 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 18, 2011 – Apr 24, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – midnight daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Last check-in time: midnight.
- May buy and use many (Max. 2 vouchers may be combined per person per visit).
- Min. 3 people per booking.
- Surcharge of RM4 per voucher applies for Friday and weekends.
- Valid at Loud Speaker Karaoke Subang Jaya (03-5612 2223).
If microphones could speak, they would undoubtedly tell us woeful tales of internal short circuits, bad song choices and unwanted showers from dribbling singers. Be kind to your microphone with today’s Groupon: for RM3, you get three hours of karaoke plus free-flow of non-alcoholic drinks at Loud Speaker KTV in Subang Jaya (RM29 value).
Channel diaphragm desires into resonating swan songs to the delightful chagrin of friends, family, business clients or judgemental furniture pieces squirming in melodic anguish. Rooms are equipped with computerised touch-screen song selection hardware, allowing friends to be occupied with thousands of song choices while altruistic friends snatch microphones to have their opinions finally heard. Free-flow of green tea and honey lemon drinks provides nourishment and sustenance for parched throats, while designated tobacco rooms allow firebreathers a welcome respite from tone deaf comrades. Wi-Fi services are also available for the entertainment of those who prefer silent movies to boisterous pop melodies.
Phone: 03-5612 2223
Loud Speaker Karaoke was featured in TimeOutKL.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
With over thousand songs and artists to choose from there is a track for everyone on their system. - Nov 19, 2010.