[Up to 40% Off] Subang Jaya: One Ride on the World’s Tallest Indoor Slide, LeX at Empire Shopping Gallery. Choose 2 (RM14) OR 4 (RM24) Slide Rides. From RM6 per Slide Ride
- World’s tallest indoor spiral tube slide.
- Certified by The Malaysia Book of Records.
- Measures up to 50 metres long and 5 storeys high.
- Walk-in redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Nov 14, 2012.
- No booking required.
- Valid 10.30am – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Min. height 110cm. Max weight 200kg.
- Groupon for 2 or 4 slide rides needs to be redeemed during the same visit by the same or different person.
- Printed vouchers required upon redemption.
- Valid at LeX Tube Slide: 012-691 1089 (Call 10.30am - 9.30pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Slides are like toothpaste: cool and slippery, but can sting when you rub enough of them on your skin. Today's Groupon chutes through giant fun-oozing tubes with an indoor slide ride on the LeX Tube Slide, at Empire Gallery in Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- 2 slide rides for RM14 instead of RM20 (only RM7 per person)
- 4 slide rides for RM24 instead of RM40 (only RM6 per person)
Towering five storeys high and 50 metres long, the monster wormhole—certified by The Malaysia Book of Records as the world’s tallest indoor spiral tube slide—zealously swallows one slider at a time and shoots both adult children and madcap five-year-olds through a tube maze. Experience thrills and adrenaline rushes when bodies begin descent down translucent tunnels and rabbit holes within ten seconds.
Though there is no particular attire requirement for this activity, medieval armour may reduce sliding velocity. Sliders need to be a minimum of 110 centimetres tall and weigh a maximum of 200 kilogrammes.
Phone: 012-691 1089 (Call 10.30am - 9.30pm daily)
Sliding down 10 seconds from the top of a 5 storey high shopping gallery is a worth of experience one must have. – November 20, 2010.
It's an experience like no other. Go give it a try! – November 28, 2010.