[40% Off] 3 Games of Laser Tag at Laser Warzone, IOI Mall Puchong for RM30 instead of RM50 (only RM10 per game)
- Includes 3 battlefield simulation games.
- Single story arena with many obstacles.
- Safe non-contact sport.
- Suitable for both small and large groups.
- Groupon can be shared among 3 players or used by 1 person.
- Redemption period: Mar 1, 2012 - May 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 18, 2012 - May 24, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 10.30am - 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Customers aged 6 and above only.
- Groupons may be shared by 3 people or used by 1 person.
- Valid at Laser Warzone IOI Mall Puchong
- Bookings: Email email@example.com / 03-8070 1335)
Like social networking sites, laser tag lets people conduct vicarious mafia wars by tagging friends in embarrassing situations without fear of retribution. Engage in proxy warfare with today’s Groupon: for RM30, you get three 10-minute games of laser tag from Laser Warzone in IOI Mall Puchong (RM50 value).
Combat condescending colleagues in a dimly lit single story arena littered with corners, pillars and obstacles. Legendary laser linguists or greenhorn gobbledygooks ingest gameplay rules and safety procedures before a call to arms signals the time to suit up. Sporting a vest and a laserarm, soldiers enter the arena and engage in a frenzied 10-minute skirmish of blinking lasers, commanding yells and heavy grunts. Once the dust settles, faux fighters review their scores to differentiate winners from those who spent the duration of the game squatting in a corner. As laser tag is a non-contact game, medieval armour is not required, but participants should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call: 03-8070 1335
Facebook: Laser Warzone
Not only it is fun, it also burn calories so in a way it’s a 2-in-1 kind of activity. – May 20, 2011