[Up to 74% Off] Fundamental Mandarin Language Course (10 Classes) for Beginners at Damansara Perdana for 1 (RM150) / 2 (RM280) People. From RM14 per class
- Learn to converse, read, and write in Mandarin.
- 2-hour weekly classes. 10 classes in the course.
- Learn pronunciation, casual and essential conversation, and more.
- Teachers with more than 5 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Jul 17, 2012 – Sep 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 8, 2012 – Sep 16, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full class schedule, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Min. 5, max. 15 students per class.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Classes that fall on public holidays will be replaced at another date.
- Students are not allowed to join a course in the middle of an intake.
- Students must select an intake and attend classes on the same day each week.
- Groupon voucher only valid for Fundamental 1 and 2 course only.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Language Garden: 03-7732 7909 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Languages are best used to communicate food orders, ask for directions, and talk to homing pigeons without arousing suspicion. Today’s Groupon sends secret messages with a fundamental Mandarin language course for beginners at Language Garden in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Course (10 classes) for 1 person for RM150 instead of RM540 (only RM15 per class)
- Course (10 classes) for 2 people for RM280 instead of RM1,080 (only RM14 per class)
Course syllabus (Fundamental 1 & 2)
- Hanyu pinyin – Pronunciation
- Greetings and introductions – name, nationality, occupation
- Casual conversation – asking about the names and owners of objects
- Shopping – money, buying, selling
- Places and directions – asking about locations and people
- Phone calls – numbers, telephone conversations, making a phone call
- Talking about daily routines – actions, places, time, month
- Click here to see full course schedule (covers up to Lesson 10 only)
Babbling beginners tune tongues to the twists of Mandarin symbols through weekly two-hour classes for four or ten sessions. Experienced instructors transform shaky symbols into rounded curves and straight lines while simultaneously focusing on verbal communication, preventing embarrassing mispronunciations and wrong food orders. Providing holistic learning, students practice reading comprehension as well as listening skills that up social points and present intelligent facades.
Intakes and class time
- Jul 17, 2012 (Tue): 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Jul 19, 2012 (Thu): 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Jul 21, 2012 (Sat): 11am – 1pm / 2pm – 4pm
- Jul 22, 2012 (Sun): 11am – 1pm
Phone: 03-7732 7909 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm, not including public holidays)