[50% Off] Lammeeya Noodles + Fried Dumplings OR Fried Foo Chok for RM8 instead of RM16.10. Choose 1 from 5 Noodles
- 1 bowl of noodles with fried dumplings or fried foo chook.
- Choose from lam yee mee, original lam mee, chicken kuey teow, curry mee or dried curry mee.
- Get 10% off on all food and beverages.
- Get a RM10 discount voucher valid for purchase of any box of mooncakes during the same visit.
- Redemption period: Aug 23, 2011 – Sep 23, 2011.
- No bookings required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10am – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- RM10 voucher valid for 1 box of mooncakes (4 mooncakes) during the same visit only.
- May not combine multiple RM10 vouchers to purchase box of mooncakes. (Max 1 voucher per box).
- 10% discount not valid for mooncakes.
- Valid at Lammeeya outlets in:
- Damansara Uptown (03-7725 9513)
- 1 Utama (03-7727 4877)
Appetites in the wild can be roped in with a long noodle strand coated in herbs and spices. Experience Oriental pull with today’s Groupon: for RM8, you get a bowl of noodles (RM9.80 value) and fried dumplings or fried foo chok (RM4.80 value), inclusive of 10% service charges (RM1.50 value) from Lammeeya, redeemable at two outlets (RM16.10 total value). Slurp on:
Appetisers tantalise taste buds before the noodles, with either fried foo chook or fried dumplings taking centre stage. Exercise democratic rights as diners browse through five different types of noodles, flirting with the idea of the signature lam mee or other options. Slurp strands of slippery noodles and release audible sighs of appreciation whilst ignoring the stares of next door diners or mates. Patrons dine in air-conditioned surroundings, as suave Wi-Fi rays flirting with precocious laptops and smart phones while not so smart phones sit quietly in pockets.
Lammeeya (Damansara Uptown)
- No. 45G & 47G, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Phone: 03-7725 9513
Lammeeya (1 Utama)
- Lot LG 333A, New Wing, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Phone: 03-7727 4877
Original lam mee
Lam yee mee
Dried curry mee
Chicken kuey teow
Fried foo chook
The lam mee have 2 prawns, some chicken and some dumpling meat covered with its thick and nice gravy. The vinegar here is quite good too, nice to add on to the lam mee. – Apr 18, 2011
You are getting the original Lam Mee and more or less the exact portion. As said above, the gravy is the main factor in this dish and it is very nice and tasty. Of course, you can opt for other types of noodles like mee hoon, thin noodle, thick noodle and kuey teow. – Dec 16, 2009
–Michael aka AhSi
At Rm12.80 a set, it's quite a bargain, I would say... because the bowl of Lam Mee served was gargantuan! It was so huge that I really could not finish it... and I am one person who abhors wasting food! The Lam Mee was topped with 2 medium-sized prawns, pieces of fish paste, strips of chicken and some chinese cabbage. – Jul 30, 2009
Still unclear? Discuss this discount