[37% Off] Ramadhan Buffet Dinner + Free Flow of Drinks at La Maison Restaurant, Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences for RM55 instead of RM87. Halal
- Ramadhan buffet dinner.
- Wide spread of local favourites and western delights.
- Feast on asam pedas meats, chicken and beef satay, roasted lamb leg, murtabak and more.
- Includes salads, soups, drinks and desserts.
- Four separate menus, rotated on a daily basis.
- For every five paying adults, 6th person dines for free.
- Redemption period: Aug 2, 2012 – Aug 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 30, 2012 – Aug 8, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For instant redemption (Jul 30, 2012 – Aug 1, 2012), call to enquire.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6.30pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Halal restaurant.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Children aged 4 – 12 years old dine at RM30++ per head.
- Children aged 3 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at La Maison Restaurant, Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences: 03- 2692 9298 ext. 8094 (Call 7am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like burgers, buffets were made possible with juicy meats, tender greens, and greedy gobblers. Dig in with today’s Groupon: for RM55, you get a Ramadhan buffet dinner (RM75 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM12 value), at La Maison Restaurant, Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences in Kuala Lumpur (RM87 total value).
Click here to see full menu. (Menu is rotated on a daily basis.)
Diners dash into comfortable compounds as soft drapes and elegant embeds create calming ambiences to commemorate the fasting month. Feast upon a selection of local favourites and western delights to stuff starved souls with meaty morsels that include asam pedas, chicken and beef satay, roasted lamb leg, murtabak, and more. Cultivate balanced choices with extra chomps of salads, soups, drinks, and desserts to contend with rainbow formations and other festivals.
Phone: 03-2692 9298 ext. 8094 (Call 7am – 10pm daily)
La Maison Restaurant, Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences was featured on New Straits Times.
La Maison Restaurant, Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced ResidencesLobby Level, Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences, No. 7, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
Kuala Lumpur 50100