[Up to 69% Off] Authentic Spanish Meal: Paella + Tapas + Iced Lemon Tea at La Gomera Restaurant, Damansara Perdana. For 2 (RM46) / 4 People (RM76). From RM19 per person. Halal
- Authentic Spanish meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Paella: chicken, chicken and mixed seafood or chicken and mixed seafood cooked with squid ink.
- 12 choices of tapas: lamb stew, marinated beef skewer, stuffed squid and more.
- Includes iced lemon tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 20, 2012 – May 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 9, 2012 – May 17, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: noon (12pm) – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Service charges included. No government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid at La Gomera Restaurant (03-7710 0262 / call Tue – Sun: 12pm – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-7710 0262 or fill in this form (http://www.lagomera.com.my/reservation.html) by May 17, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
In order to fully experience a foreign country, one must consume its cuisine, memorise its national anthem, and agitate its charging bulls. Today’s Groupon takes charge with Spanish meals inclusive of 10% service charges (up to RM22.52) at La Gomera Restaurant in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- RM46 for a meal for 2 people (RM112.60 value) + 10% service charges (RM11.26 value) (RM123.86 total value) (only RM23 per person)
- RM76 for a meal for 4 people (RM225.20 value) + 10% service charges (RM22.52 value) (RM247.72 total value) (only RM19 per person)
- Choose 2 paella, 4 tapas and 2 iced lemon tea for 2 people
- Choose 4 paella, 8 tapas and 4 iced lemon teas for 4 people
Groups of two or four gobblers gorge on grand Spanish fare with main courses seafood paella, a popular Spanish rice dish made with saffron rice. Joining paella parades are tapas which dumbfound discerning taste buds with representatives from lamb stew, steamed mussels, marinated beef skewer, baked chicken, and more. Diners gargle refreshing iced lemon tea to wash down flavourful morsels of food and awkward silences while downloading flamenco dance videos using the free Wi-Fi.
Phone: 03-7710 0262
Facebook: La Gomera Restaurant