[40% Off] Half-Day Outdoor Adventure Packages. Choose Package A (Flying fox + Kayaking + Trekking: RM96) or Package B (Flying fox + Kayaking + Lake Crossing + Trekking + Orienteering: RM160)
- Outdoor activities totalling 5 hours.
- Package A: Flying fox, kayaking and trekking.
- Package B: Flying fox, kayaking, lake crossing, trekking and orienteering.
- Suitable for recreation or team-building.
- Breakfast, lunch and mineral water provided.
- Redemption period: Oct 23, 2011 – Jan 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 14, 2011 – Jan 19, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 8am – 1pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 15 and above, above 100cm and below 120kg only.
- Customers advised to come in groups of 3 or more. Individuals will be placed in a group.
- Not suitable for individuals with heart ailments or asthma.
- Insurance provided.
- Valid at KRESA (9am - 5pm: 012-907 0146 / 016-995 028).
The great outdoors is home to flora, fauna and the homeless. Appreciate natural surroundings with a five-hour outdoor activity package inclusive of breakfast, lunch, mineral water, insurance and park entrance, from KRESA in Shah Alam. Choose from following options:
- Package A: For RM96, you get an adventure package consisting of flying fox, kayaking and trekking (RM160 value).
- Package B: For RM120, you get an adventure package consisting of flying fox, kayaking, lake crossing, trekking and orienteering (RM200 value).
Qualified jungle Joes from the Ministry of Youth and Sports guide former couch potatoes through an outdoor course lasting five hours. A four-storey flying fox line lets wingless birds experience flight briefly while kayaks offers participants the chance to glide on water. Mystery tunnel routes offer adventurers the perfect trekking course, but discovering new lands is not on the agenda. Appeasing hungry hounds, breakfast, lunch and free flow of mineral water is provided while insurance and park entrance is covered. Outdoor owls should don comfortable clothing and sports shoes at all times, while morning briefings by instructors should not be scoffed at or customers may get lost or run into Bigfoot.
Phone: 012-907 0146 / 016-995 0285 (9am - 5pm)
Facebook: Kelab Rekreasi Shah Alam
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Shah Alam 41300