[Up to 68% Off] 3-Month Korean Language Course for Beginners for 1 (RM150) / 2 (RM290) People. From RM145 per person. Learn to Converse, Read, Listen and Write
- Korean language classes for beginners.
- Learn to converse, read, listen, and write.
- Weekly 2-hour lessons.
- Taught by Korean language professionals.
- Learning materials and certificate of completion provided.
- Redemption period: Aug 27, 2012 – Oct 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 14, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required for first class. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 7 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 8, max. 16 students per class.
- Intakes with insufficient students will be cancelled, students may choose to relocate to other intake slots.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Students are not allowed to join a course in the middle of an intake.
- Valid for customers aged 12 and above.
- Vouchers for 2 or 3 people can be used together or separately.
- Classes on public holidays will be rescheduled to different dates.
- Students are required to bring own stationery and notebook.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Korean Language House: 016-353 3658 / 012-927 9251 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Crude translations usually lead to harsh grammar, wrong orders and overstaying guests. Today’s Groupon assesses problems with a three-month Korean language course for beginners at Korean Language House in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM150 instead of RM450
- Course for 2 people for RM290 instead of RM900 (only RM145 per person)
- History of Korean language
- Pronunciation & writing (Hangul)
- Name of objects, places and others
- Basic grammar: verbs, adjectives, particles, conjunctions and adverbs
- Greetings and introductions
- Sentence ending (formal polite: positive and negative)
- Sino-Korean numbers / pure Korean numbers
- Useful daily expressions
- Days of the week
- Making simple sentences
- Listening and conversation
- Flash card (word recognition)
- Listening practice (audio)
- Spelling (audio or tutor’s pronunciation)
- Simple conversation
- Role playing
- Korean movies or songs
- Aug 27, 2012 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Aug 28, 2012 (Tue) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sep 1, 2012 (Sat) 1pm – 3pm
- Sep 6, 2012 (Thu) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sep 14, 2012 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Oct 7, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 12pm
- Oct 10, 2012 (Wed) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Initiate small talk and calligraphy skills to woo Korean counterparts with an enlightening beginner course in Korean tongues. Three months of grilling lead to speaking, reading, listening, writing and ordering in mystical propaganda as course materials provide convenient revising at home and beauty parlours. Certified and experienced teachers educate students on rightful placing of objects, places, numbers and weather upon completion of modules to score student visa and pop band applications.
Click here to see other services offered by Korean Language House.
Classes are also valid at other outlets at SS2 Petaling Jaya, Pandan Perdana Cheras, Klang and Seremban upon request. Classes at Pandan Perdana Cheras, Seremban and Klang subject to RM80 surcharge.
Phone: 016-353 3658 / 012-927 9251 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Korean Language House
Korean Language House has been featured in The Star.