[50% Off] International Buffet Valentine’s Day Dinner at Kites Restaurant, Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie for RM70 instead of RM139.20. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Valentine’s day international buffet spread at 5-star Holiday Inn.
- Lobster bisque, pastas, lamb shoulder, minute steak, curry fried noodles and more.
- Includes Asian and Western desserts.
- Served with a glass of house wine or juice.
- Ladies receive a complimentary rose.
- Redemption period: Feb 13, 2012 – Feb 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 6, 2012 – Feb 11, 2012.
- Min. 3 day prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling is not allowed.
- Valid from 6.30pm – 10.30pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 150 Groupons per night.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Kites Restaurant, Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie: 03-7802 5200 ext 2941.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Living in a multicultural society has shut the lid on archaic traditions, from feet-binding and spouse-plumping to bringing your pet dinosaur to open houses. Strengthen global ties with today’s Groupon: for RM70, you get a Valentine’s Day international buffet dinner with a glass of house wine or juice (RM139.20 value) at Kites Restaurant, Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie in Shah Alam.
Although strawberry slices and chocolates are aphrodisiacal appetisers, indulging in a buffet satisfies the heart, stomach and queue cravings. Gaze upon 5-star chandeliers as forks and knives edge in on pastas, steaks, curry noodles and salads, with repeat trips encouraged till a rousing finale comprised of dessert and ditched corsets.
While sips of house wine or zesty juice lower inhibitions as dusk turns to dark, love-struck ladies may strike a pose with complimentary roses or present them to gentlemen companions.
Phone: 03-7802 5200
I am totally delighted with the environment of this restaurant. Beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, cool environment enhanced by wooden tables and chairs widely spread across the dining area and you will never need to drop a sweat as the air conditioning system is at it's best. A fabulous place for a fabulous meal. – Aug 1, 2011