[50% Off] RM25 for RM50 worth of Authentic Thai Cuisine from Kinnaree Thai Restaurant. May combine multiple Groupons. Halal
- RM50 cash voucher.
- Authentic Thai cuisine prepared by Thai chefs.
- May combine multiple Groupons.
- Valid for all menu and special set menu items.
- Shortlisted best Thai restaurant in Kuala Lumpur for 2010.
- Cosy and relaxed dining atmosphere.
- Redemption period: Aug 1, 2011 – Aug 31, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 21, 2011 – Aug 29, 2011.
- 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Sat: noon – 3pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- 10% service charges paid separately.
- Voucher value may be used to cover service charges.
- May use multiple Groupons per receipt.
- Not valid for Sawadee Lunch menu.
Thai food is a staple in the concrete jungle, keeping dwellers energised in the event of electricity cuts. Fight the power with today’s Groupon: for RM25, you get a RM50 cash voucher, valid for dishes on the menu and special set menu at Kinnaree Thai Restaurant in Petaling Jaya.
Browse through an array of appetisers, munch-worthy mains and delectable desserts before selecting dishes for a snack, meal or eating contest. Satiate Thai cravings with chicken skewers (RM2 per piece) or opt for more exotic mains like the spicy tamarind soft shell crab (RM30) and top off ingestion sessions dessert (from RM5). Vegetarian options are also available to satisfy pro-leaf separatists while multiple Groupons may be combined to satisfy larger groups or individuals, with balance on cash vouchers usable for service charges and Government tax. Dine in the great outdoors or remain inside to enjoy air-conditioned comfort and omnipresent fields of Wi-Fi, while smoke surgeons head outside to release puffs and stress during their lunch break.
Phone: 03-7957 3910 / 017-247 0399
Facebook: Kinnaree Thai Restaurant
Kinnaree Thai Restaurant was shortlisted in the Time Out KL Food Awards 2010 as one of the best Thai / Indochinese restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
At here, you will be able to enjoy their sumptuous a la carte menu with soothing music that exudes a quiet elegance of our simple yet traditionally warm Thai décor design. This is the place where you should come for either lunch or dinner when you want to have a perfect dining point to experience authentically different Thai cuisine! – Dec 22, 2010.
The Kinnaree Infusion is a refreshing lemongrass tea. Best thing is you can have this drink bottomless =D – Mar 13, 2011.
AND THEN came the Tom Yam Kung, THE FAMOUS THAI SOUP served with prawn and abalone mushrooms. Tasted it off the bowl and IT WAS SOOOOO GOOOOD!!! – Dec 14, 2010.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount here.