[Up to 92% Off] 4-Session Couples Massage Workshop. Choose Group Class (RM79) OR Personal Class (RM120)
- 4-session couples therapeutic massage workshop.
- 4 x 1-hour classes.
- Consists of theory and practical application.
- Covers upper and lower back, hands, legs and abdominal area.
- Experienced teacher with a Ph.D and multiple diplomas.
- Redemption period: Dec 17, 2011 – Mar 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 8, 2011 – Mar 10, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm / Sat: noon (12pm) – 2pm / Sun: 2pm – 6pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid between Dec 24, 2011 – Jan 2, 2012.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 5, max. 10 couples per class.
- All 4 sessions must be completed within 4 weeks.
- Couples must consist of 1 male and 1 female.
- Not valid for customers with skin disease, high blood pressure or have recently undergone surgery.
- Valid at Kevala Centre (03-5636 7986 / Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Couples regularly fight over sharing the bathroom, TV remotes, and who gets most control of the covers at bedtime. Today’s Groupon allows sharing for mutual benefit with four sessions of couples massage class from Kevala Centre in Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- Couples therapeutic massage group workshop (4 classes) for RM79 instead of RM600
- Couples therapeutic massage personal workshop (4 classes) for RM120 instead of RM1,500
Learn how to knead a partner’s body with techniques taught by a knowledgeable anatomy expert with multiple letters leaving trails on name cards. Compact one hour classes fit comfortably into short lunch hours or busy doughnut-eating weekends. Each session consists of theory and hands-on learning, giving participants a basic overview of massage followed by eager roaming of impatient limbs. Opposable object grabbers transform into master manipulators of somatic senses in the upper and lower back, hands, legs and abdominal area. Although mattresses are provided, towels should be brought along to prevent amateur masseuses from getting distracted by overly sweaty glands.
Dr. Dhilip is an experienced and qualified practitioner who has practiced over the last 25 years. He holds a Ph.D in Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Doctorate in Natural Science, Diploma in Massage Therapy, Diploma in Stress Management and a Diploma in Reflexology, among others.
Phone: 03-5636 7986