[50% Off] 3-course Pork Ribs Meal + Drink at Kennedy’s Grill for RM28 instead of RM55.50
- 3-course meal includes pork spare ribs, soup of the day and bread pudding with ice cream.
- Pork spare ribs served with side of mashed potato and coleslaw.
- Enjoy a blackcurrant soda to complement meal.
- Casual indoor and outdoor dining.
- Redemption period: Nov 8, 2011 – Dec 8, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 30, 2011 – Dec 6, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tues – Thurs: 11am – 11pm / Fri – Sun: 11am – midnight (12am) (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid Kennedy’s Grill (03-6140 7167).
Keeping a pig as a pet is more hazardous to the animal than it is to the owner, having to keep an eye out for stalking bottles of sauce and grills that are quick to temper. Placate your pets enemies with today’s Groupon: for RM28, you get a 3-course pork ribs meal at Kennedy’s Grill in Kota Damansara, Selangor (RM55.50 value). Meal includes:
Without betraying hesitant looks, diners begin with a surprise soup of the day serving; an aqueous treat held at the mercy of gracious chefs. Tear through Kennedy’s Signature Spare Ribs, laden with porcine goodness imported from Spain and void of austerity measures imposed on unsuspecting pigs. Meaty treats are served with sides of mash potato, coleslaw and extra sauce, prepping tummies for a further onslaught of bread pudding served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Blackcurrant soda provides a darker alternative to water and swine entrails, keeping diners contained within the casual indoor and outdoor premises and tuned in to sweet endings.
Facebook: Kennedy’s Grill