[Up to 55% Off] Signature Pork Ribs + Dessert at J Tean Kitchen, SStwo Mall for 1 (RM24) / 2 (RM42) People. From RM21 per person
- Signature pork ribs marinated in special sauce and cooked with bak kut teh herbs.
- Includes osmanthus flower and wolfberries jelly dessert.
- Indoor and outdoor dining space.
- High speed Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2012 – Sep 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 9, 2012 – Sep 19, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at J Tean Kitchen: 03-7954 0819 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like beds, food nourishes bodies, satisfies cravings, and facilitates romance. Today’s Groupon dates dishes with signature pork ribs and dessert at J Tean Kitchen at SStwo Mall, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM24 instead of RM46.60
- Meal for 2 people for RM42 instead of RM93.30 (only RM21 per person)
Each person gets:
Ribs frolic on porcelain plates before dressings of special sauce, bak kut teh herbs, and excitable salivary glands accompany meat into waiting stomachs. Tender flesh fall from four bony strips as diners relax within indoor and outdoor eatery environments furnished in traditional and modern styling. Providing cool endings to spice-centred meals, jelly desserts with osmanthus and wolfberries cleanse palates while minds wander to status updates via available high speed internet.
Phone: 03-7954 0819 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Facebook: J Tean Kitchen 佳田小廚
This dish is recommended. Lovely pork ribs. The meat was nicely marinated & not dry although it was quite lean. – Jun 19, 2011
“The J-Ribs” is something that I myself would love to eat its ribs and its awesome as its served with sweet marinated sauce.Now how can you not eat that? The meat was soft, juicy and sweet. Simply perfect… – Jun 16, 2011