[Up to 69% Off] 2-Course Italian Meal + Drink at Italiano’s for 2 (RM27) / 4 (RM47) People. From RM11.75 per Person. Halal
- 2-course Italian meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Choice of spaghetti with New Zealand mussels, baked chicken leg, 10.5” Hawaiian pizza, and more.
- Starter: Mushroom or minestrone soup.
- Drinks: Fresh apple or orange juice, or soft drink.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Redemption period: Mar 31, 2012 – May 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 22, 2012 – May 29, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Italiano’s (03-7873 9695).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Events that draw the largest crowds in coliseums are the 100-metre sprint, the high jump and the spaghetti slurping contest. Today’s Groupon lets you be the winner with two-course Italian meal and drink at Italiano’s in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- 2 people: 2-course Italian meal and drink for RM27 instead of RM76 (only RM13.50 per person)
- 4 people: 2-course Italian meal and drink for RM47 instead of RM152 (only RM11.75 per person)
Twins or quadruplets bond over two-course Italian meal in a quaint, family-oriented setting while feeding and mind reading each other. As scrumptious soups take their leave, hearty Hawaiian pizzas and bold baked chicken legs leap into the fray and excite taste buds with festive flavours and archaic acrobatics. Talented pasta lovers twirl spaghetti swarming with New Zealand mussels or drizzled with Bolognaise sauce while fresh fruit juices gaze in awe.
Phone: 03-7873 9695
Baked chicken leg with ariola sauce
10.5” Hawaiian pizza
Spaghetti with New Zealand mussels
Ask a Question
I had been here before few times, and i can only tell that the standards are getting better. Emaculate and accurate ambient setting for ur palatable adventure. – Aug 1, 2011