[Up to 55% Off] 4-Hr Hands-on Rainbow Cake and Banoffee Pie Baking Class by International Centre of Cake Artistry. For 1 Person (RM199) / 2 People (RM360)
- 4-hour hands-on class focuses on rainbow cakes and Banoffee pie.
- Banoffee pie contains banana, toffee and whipped cream.
- Participants will be taught how to cover rainbow cakes in Italian meringue buttercream.
- Raw materials and equipment are provided.
- Receive a certificate of attendance.
- Bring recipes home along with baked goods.
- Redemption period: Feb 2, 2012 – Feb 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 26, 2012 – Feb 6, 2012.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- For full class schedule, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Min. 2, max. 20 per class.
- Participants are required to bring their own aprons.
- For participants age 16 and above only.
- Pork-free and alcohol-free baking class.
- Valid at International Centre of Cake Artistry: 03-6140 8835 (Adlina / Kevin).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
On regular workdays, four hours is just enough time for three mid-length meetings, one bathroom break and nine random co-worker interruptions. Today’s Groupon enjoys time windows productively with a four-hour hands-on rainbow cake and Banoffee pie baking class from International Centre of Cake Artistry in Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- FOR 1 PERSON: 4-hour baking class for RM199 instead of RM399
- FOR 2 PEOPLE: 4-hour baking class for RM360 instead of RM798
- Feb 2, 2012: Thursday (10am – 2pm)
- Feb 3, 2012: Friday (10am – 2pm)
- Feb 9, 2012: Thursday (10am – 2pm)
- Feb 10, 2012: Friday (10am – 2pm)
- More classes will be opened up depending on response.
Hands-on classes turn fumbling fingers into knowledgeable kneaders in the art of baking cakes, pies and pans. Banana and toffee combinations are squeezed into pie dough bringing about flaky crusts, melting insides and whipped cream surprises. Settle maddening meringue obediently beneath experienced moulders for smooth spreading on rainbow cake surfaces that cover visible inadequacies and surprising multi-coloured insides. Required equipment and ingredients are provided, allowing students to focus on rising dough and earning certificates of attendance. Finished products are to be taken to homes and offices for distribution among constantly hungry pets and colleagues.
International Centre of Cake Artistry does not use pork or alcohol in its baking.