[33% Off] Japanese Buffet at Ichi, Première Hotel for RM39 instead of RM58. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Japanese buffet at 4-star Première Hotel in Klang.
- Wide variety of sashimi, sushi, teppanyaki, yakimono, and more.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 23, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 10, 2012 – Aug 23, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat - Sun: 6.30pm – 9.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 40 Groupon customers per day.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Children aged 5 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Ichi, Première Hotel: 03-3325 6868 (Call 9am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like harmless bunnies and two-headed aliens, the Japanese often eat their food raw. Uncover rare cuisines with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get a Japanese buffet (RM50 value), inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM8 value) at Ichi (total RM58 value) in Première Hotel, Klang.
Located in the heart of Bandar Bukit Tinggi, the newly erected four-star hotel hosts fusion Japanese bar-restaurants and starving clienteles in search of sustenance. Begin feasts with appetisers of seasoned chuka idako, chukka kuraage or edamame before tummies warm up to diverse species of sashimi, sushi, teppanyaki, and oceanic organisms. When tummies reject foodie advances, diners settle internal quarrels with miso shiru, puddings, ice-creams, or makeshift courthouses.
Ichi does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-3325 6868 (Call 9am – 7pm daily)