[Up to 50% Off] Cash Voucher for Specialty Taiwanese Desserts at Ice Bowl. RM6 for RM10 cash voucher / RM10 for RM20 cash voucher. Pork-free
- Cash voucher valid for all food and beverages.
- Specialty hot and cold Taiwanese desserts.
- Soya Tohua, ice desserts, glutinous rice and red bean soup and more.
- 15 choices of toppings like pearls, barley, caramel egg pudding and more.
- 13 choices of drinks with pearl, jelly, aloe vera and more.
- Savoury snacks like deep fried yam, deep fried fish paste and more.
- Redemption period: Dec 21, 2011 – Mar 21, 2012.
- Valid 1pm – midnight daily (not including public holidays).
- Not valid Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 24, 2012.
- May buy and use many. Groupons cannot be combined.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Voucher may be used to cover service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at Ice Bowl (03-7874 1088).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
According to research, icy desserts contain nutritional value, psychological benefits and solve all human problems. Today’s Groupon offers sweet medicine with cash vouchers valid for all menu items at Ice Bowl in Petaling Jaya. Choose from the following options:
- RM6 for RM10 cash voucher valid for all menu items
- RM10 for RM20 cash voucher valid for all menu items
Avert scorching sun rays and household chores by diving into pools of cool or heart-warming desserts. Opt for Soya Tohua or ice shavings decorated with 15 choices of toppings like taro, pearl, grass jelly, jade jelly and more. Fickle foodies may settle for other choices instead with sets like the Cool Ice Series heralding bowls of taro, red beans and pearl, sweet potato, barley and pearl, pearl and more pearls. Hot desserts with black glutinous rice and red beans participate in the menu along with temperamental tureens like the restaurant’s signature seasons of Mango Cha Cha Ice and White Fungus Lotus Seed Soup. Brain freeze is avoided with rations of savoury snacks or by lying on heated mobile devices brought to life by Wi-Fi connections.
Ice Bowl does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-7874 1088
Facebook: Ice Bowl Original Taiwanese Desserts (MALAYSIA)
Eventually I got addicted to the ICE. Especially after a long or scorching hot day, a nice icy & sweet dessert does help to cool the system/temper down. Truth to be told, I don’t really fancy the toppings, though I admit that the beans, taro balls & peanuts, sweet potato etc is pretty nice. But it was really the flavoured ice that got me hooked. – Sep 11, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
What we noticed is that Ice Bowl's creamer is definitely thicker and thus gave a richer taste to the overall dessert. So for me, Ice Bowl's serving fares better. – Aug 8, 2011.