HOPE Worldwide Malaysia: Donate RM10 for Coupons valid at HOPE Family Carnival Charity Day
- RM10 coupons valid at HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s Family Carnival Charity Day 2012.
- Proceeds go to fund HOPE worldwide’s Sentul Clinic of HOPE which provides free healthcare to over 9,000 underprivileged patients.
- Comic-themed carnival suitable for families with children with a variety of games, food, and activity booths.
- Click here to read more about HOPE worldwide.
- Click here to read more about HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s Sentul Clinic of HOPE.
- 100% donations go directly to HOPE worldwide Malaysia.
- Coupons valid at HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s Family Carnival Charity Day 2012.
- Event day: Oct 6, 2012.
- Time: 8am – 5pm.
- Venue: Dataran Petaling Jaya (Opposite AmCorp Mall), Seksyen 52, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Donations help fund HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s Sentul Clinic of HOPE, a free clinic that provides medical consultation and medication to over 9,000 registered patients.
- Coupons may be redeemed at the various booths and stalls at HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s Family Carnival Charity Day 2012.
HOPE worldwide is an international, non-profit and non-religious organisation that works to deliver sustainable, high impact, and community based services to the underprivileged. HOPE worldwide Malaysia has set up children’s education, health, and food distribution programs for the poor in various parts of Malaysia.
The Family Carnival Charity Day 2012 is the second instalment of the annual program that endeavours to provide wholesome fun for the family while giving back to the community to fund the organisation’s various charitable efforts. This year’s Family Carnival Charity Day is themed ‘Comix Land’, featuring a variety of booths ranging from food to activities to lucky draws every hour. Children will be especially delighted with the games booths featuring inflatable playgrounds, wheel horse carriage, Soccerama and more.
With every RM10 spent on the coupons that are redeemable at the Family Carnival Charity Day 2012, the proceeds will go to funding the Sentul Clinic of HOPE that provides 9,000 patients who would not otherwise be able to afford healthcare with free medical consultation and medication.
HOPE worldwide strives to improve the quality of life of poor and needy children and families, providing them with access to basic human necessities like food, education, and healthcare through a strong network of volunteers.
Phone: 03-2141 1550 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 5pm, not including public holidays)