[Up to 61% Off] 4-Course Western Meal from @Home Bistro. Australian Rib Eye Steak, Lamb Cutlet OR Spaghetti. For 2 (RM48) / 4 (RM90) / 8 (RM168) People. From RM21 per person. Pork-free
- 4-course Western meal for 2, 4, or 8 people.
- Main course of Australian rib eye steak, lamb cutlet, or spaghetti.
- Includes appetiser, soup, and dessert.
- Air-conditioned indoor and al fresco dining space available.
- High-speed Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 4, 2012 – Jul 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 25, 2012 – Jul 2, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 11pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at @Home Bistro: 03-8052 7988 / 012-358 8179 (Call Mon – Sat: 11am – 11pm, including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The number four is often associated with superstitious beliefs, superhero groups, and mediocre movies. Today’s Groupon gives favourable reviews with a four-course Western meal from @Home Bistro in Puchong. Choose from:
- 2 people: 4-course Western meal for RM48 instead of RM108.90 (only RM24 per person)
- 4 people: 4-course Western meal for RM90 instead of RM217.80 (only RM22.50 per person)
- 8 people: 4-course Western meal for RM168 instead of RM435.60 (only RM21 per person)
Meal for 2 includes:
Warm lights give off welcoming glows as appetites break ice with sesame seed topped chickens and polite inquiries on the weather. After slurping prawn bisque soups, stomachs choose between rib eye steaks from down under, lamb cutlets, or spaghetti before double fudge brownies cooperate with vanilla ice-cream to complete meals and life circles. While opting for indoor or al fresco dining spaces, fingers and minds may navigate to sites on Wi-Fi rays and prayers.
@Home Bistro does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-8052 7988 / 012-358 8179 (Call Mon – Sat: 11am – 11pm, including public holidays)
Ask a Question