[47% Off] Weekend Sunset BBQ Buffet Dinner at 5-star Holiday Villa’s Poolside Cafe for RM55 instead of RM104.40. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Relaxing 5-star poolside dining.
- Over 40 varieties of local and international cuisines.
- Fresh seafood and meat marinated with special herbs and spices, and charcoal grilled.
- Signature barbecued Australian whole lamb.
- Children below 6 dine for free.
- Redemption dates: Apr 7, Apr 14, Apr 21, Apr 28, May 5, May 12, May 19 & May 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 6, 2012 – May 23, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid on Saturdays: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 120 Groupon customers per night.
- More dates may be made available depending on response.
- Children below 6 dine for free, children aged 6 and above require a Groupon voucher to dine.
- Halal restaurant.
- Inclusive of service charges and Government tax.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid at Holiday Villa Hotels & Suites Subang (03- 5633 8788).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Poolside buffets were created to solve massive dish washing issues. Stay afloat with today’s Groupon: for RM55, you get a weekend BBQ buffet dinner inclusive of service charges and Government tax from Poolside Café in Holiday Villa Hotels & Suites Subang (RM104.40 value).
Dive into a wide selection of food by the poolside prepared with premium ingredients, fine herbs and special spices. The luxurious and relaxing dining allows patrons to enjoy their drinks right by the pool while taking innumerable amounts of light flattering pictures to be posted on web profiles. Indoor dining is also available for hydrophobics as well as those attached to modern air conditioning. Farm animals and herb plants from around the world come together to form mouthfuls of harmonious festivities such as the Cajun sausage, Mexican spiced steak, and the restaurant’s signature barbecued Australian whole lamb. Local delights and seafood dishes like Penang laksa, satay, skewered prawns and flower crab satiate all sorts of palettes. Wrapping up a sweet night are desserts in the form of assorted French pastries, pudding and fresh fruits. For safety reasons, guests are not allowed to go into the pool as swimming after meals may cause indigestion and cold feet.
More dates will be opened up, depending on response.