[Up to 58% Off] 4-star Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites in Phnom Penh, Cambodia + Buffet Breakfast for 2 people. Choose 2D1N (RM170) or 3D2N (RM300). From RM75 per person per night. Combine Groupons for Longer Stay
- French influenced colonial design.
- Strategically located on the business street of Monivong Boulevard.
- Plenty of shopping centres and tourist attractions nearby.
- Airport and city shuttle services available.
- Stay period: Sep 20, 2011 – Dec 31, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 21, 2011 – Dec 24, 2011.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 2 days prior to scheduled arrival or Groupon will be forfeited.
- To reserve a room, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Customer required to present printed voucher upon check-in.
- Vouchers will be forfeited for no shows.
- Max. 3 adults / 2 adults + 2 children below 12 per room.
- Extra bed charged at USD30 per night inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- Additional buffet breakfast charged at USD7.50, children below 12 pay USD3.75.
- Late check-out after 6pm will be charged 50% of published rack rate.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Transportation to Phnom Penh, Cambodia not included.
- Valid at Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Phnom Penh (03-2162 2922)
Customers are advised to call the management of Holiday Villa Phnom Penh at 03-2162 2922 or email email@example.com to check on the availability of travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Bookings must be made by Dec 24, 2011.
Watching beans grow in backyards actually hinders their growth rates due to shyness, which can cause mass frustration among aspiring agriculturalists. Today’s Groupon lets your stalk grow in peace with a stay in a superior room, inclusive of breakfast buffet at Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Phnom Penh in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- For RM160, you get a two-day, one-night stay (RM360 published rack rate).
- For RM300, you get a three-day, two-night stay (RM720 published rack rate).
• 32 sqm
• Air-conditioned rooms
• Twin or king-sized bed
• En-suite bathroom
• Television with 64 satellite channels
• Safe deposit box
• Internet facilities
• Laundry service
• Non-smoking floors available
• Room service (6am – 11pm)
Accessible by plane, car, bus, train, motorcycle and rabbit-drawn wagons, Phnom Penh is an urban jungle drenched in culture and history. Shoot envious glances at the Royal Palace or scour the streets of Phnom Penh in search of local cuisine. Holidayers may also sombrely stroll along the Tuol Sleng Genocide museum and the killing field of Choeung Ek or learn more about Cambodia’s long and storied history at the National museum. Less adventurous tourists may laze around at the Matahari lobby lounge or their rooms, welcoming the cooling breeze of mechanised blizzards while watching one of the 64 satellite channels available. Cambodian, Japanese, Malaysian and Western cuisine is also available at the Lagenda Fusion restaurant, ensuring palates of all guests and hidden pets are satisfied.
An extra bed, inclusive of buffet breakfast, is available at USD30 per night while separate breakfasts may be purchased at US$7.50, with children below 12 getting a 50% discount.
Click here to see currency conversion rate.
Nearby places of interest
• Sisowath Quay
• Royal Palace
• Wat Phnom
• Wat Botum
• National museum
• Tuol Sleng Genocide museum
• Killing field of Choeung Ek
• NagaWorld casino
• Mekong river cruise or bike tour
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Phnom Penh.
How it works
1. Call Holiday Villa Cherating at 03-2162 2922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability of preferred travel dates.
2. Provide your name, contact details, preferred dates and length of stay.
3. Purchase this Groupon if preferred dates of stay are available and Holiday Villa Phnom Penh will hold the room for 24 hours.
4. Call / email Holiday Villa Phnom Penh and provide your name, contact details, preferred dates and length of stay, Groupon serial number and redemption code / security code within 24 hours.
5. You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
Photos of Holiday Villa Phnom Penh:
Attractions around Phnom Penh:
Independent Monument, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Night shot) (Source: Phnom Penh Tourism)
Independent Monument, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Day shot)
(Source: Phnom Penh Tourism)
Royal Palace, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Source: Phnom Penh Tourism)
Royal Palace, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tuol Sleng prison Phnom Penh
National museum, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Central market, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodian trishaw (Source: Phnom Penh Tourism)
Elephant ride (Source: Phnom Penh Tourism)
Street market (Source: Phnom Penh Tourism)
Local delicacies; Camdobian salad
Day trip to Angkor Wat
I enjoyed my stay in Phnom penh and staying at holiday villa because center of town with shops and restaurants nearby. the Rooms are spacious and very clean. service is excellent and personal. the staffs at the reception are friendly and efficient. – May 23, 2011
Hotel location with just walking distance to the Central Market, Shopping, nice evening stroll along the Toni Sap River, market/convenient stores next to the Hotel, Holiday Villa is a great choice to stay .The Hotel Malaysian Curry Dishes, especially the Coconut Rice is not to be missed!!! – Feb 16, 2011
Staff were very friendly, even meeting the G.M. was a pleasure, our room I am sure was the pick of the hotel only the carpet could be changed but when requiring anything for our room all the staff were always so helpful, it will be a hotel I will be staying in when I return to Cambodia. – Jan 8, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount