[Up to 61% Off] Duck Confit OR Pork Loin + Pumpkin Soup at Hokkaido Bier Garten, IOI Boulevard. For 1 (RM24) / 2 (RM44) / 4 (RM80) People. From RM20 per person
- Choose oven baked duck confit or pan seared pork loin.
- Includes a pumpkin soup with croutons.
- Japanese and Spanish fusion menu.
- Indoor and alfresco dining space with Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 27, 2012 – May 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 18, 2012 – May 25, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sun – Thurs: noon (12pm) – 10.30pm / Fri – Sat: noon (12pm) – 11.30pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Hokkaido Bier Garten: 03- 8071 6352 / 03-8071 6351 (Calling hours: noon (12pm) – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ways to sleep better include having a good meal, counting sheep and being president of a third world country. Today’s Groupon rules with a choice of duck confit or pork loin main dish, with pumpkin soup at Hokkaido Bier Garten. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM24 instead of RM51.04
- Meal for 2 people for RM44 instead of RM102.10 (only RM22 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM80 instead of RM204.20 (only RM20 per person)
Each person gets:
Ducks give way to friendly licks of fire from ovens as a confit accompanies portions of mashed potatoes with tossings of a restless mesclun salad. Patrons can alternatively pan over impressions for a choice of pork loin found searing upon pans with sides of mesclun salad and roast herb potato with caramelized onions. Unclog airways with a surge of pumpkin soup as bellies and posteriors extend sessions at outlets by streaming available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 03- 8071 6352 /
03-8071 6351 (Calling hours: noon (12pm) – 10.30pm daily).