[Up to 37% Off] Beats Solo High Performance Headphones with ControlTalk + Hewlett-Packard Wireless Laser Mouse. Choose self pick-up (RM688) or with delivery (RM708)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones and Hewlett-Packard Wireless laser mouse.
- High performance headphones deliver rich, full sound.
- ControlTalk™ allows hands-free phone calls or video chats and playback control on iPods and iPhones.
- 3-way folding design fits headset into protective travel pouch.
- Wireless laser mouse has secure rubber grip and works on various surfaces.
- Online redemption period: Nov 2, 2011 – Nov 20, 2011.
- Bookings for pick-up must be made between Nov 21, 2011 – Dec 2, 2011.
- 2 days prior booking required for pick-up on weekends. Bookings subject to availability.
- For redemption and warranty terms, refer to ‘How it works’ in write up.
- Pick-up and delivery options available.
- Limit 3 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid at Hewlett-Packard
- Phone: 1-800-88-6998 (enquiries) / 1-800-88-8588 (technical support)
- Pick-up bookings: 03-7949 0888 ext. 261 (Pauline / Ester)
- Delivery bookings:http://bit.ly/GrouponHP
Back in the days when sound travelled on the wings of winds, tiny sonic details were only picked up by bats, dolphins and teenage boys attuned to the crinkling of potato chip bags. Join elusive ranks with Beats Solo headphones and HP wireless laser mouse from Hewlett-Packard.
- For RM688, you get Beats Solo headphones (RM999 value) + a HP wireless laser mouse (RM99 value). Valid for self pick-up (RM1,098 total value)
- For RM708, you get Beats Solo headphones (RM999 value) + a HP wireless laser mouse (RM99 value) + nationwide delivery worth RM20 (RM1,118 total value)
- Colour: Black
- Captures rich, full sound
- ControlTalk built-in microphone for hands-free calls and iPhone / iPod video chats. On-cable playback control for iPods and iPhones
- 3-way folding design packs headset away in protective travel pouch
- Durable and flexible construction
- Package includes:
- Beats on-ear headphones
- Monster headphone cable with ControlTalk™
- Monster travel case
- Monster cleaning cloth with AEGIS microbe shield
- 1-year limited warranty card
HP wireless laser comfort mouse (Model: XA965AA)
- 5-buttons, 4-way tilt scroll wheel and green LED illumination
- Weight: 90g
- Dimensions: 115mm (L) x 65mm (W) x 39mm (H)
- Adjustable sensitivity works on various surfaces
- Secure rubber grip
- Small micro-receiver can be left plugged in computer or stored in mouse
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included)
Virtually immerse selves in bootleg recordings of down-the-road concerts, missed from parental failures to comprehend juvenile urges for midnight drives to beaches. Pause from honing in on background burps for phone calls, or online chats if one is equipped with iPods, iPhones or brain chip implants. While traversing on comestible quests, ear shells may be folded and packed away in protective pouches or slung around necks as beacons to fellow Beats bearers. Fingers grown weary from snapping in time to hypnotherapy tapes may find respite on ergonomically designed mice with secure rubber grips and the ability to function on various surfaces from desktops to post-gym abdomens.
How it works:
For self pick-up
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Call 03-7949 0888 ext. 261 (Pauline / Ester) 2 days prior to set a pick-up date.
3. Pick-ups available from Nov 21, 2011 – Dec 2, 2011.
4. Mondays – Fridays: 9am – 7.30pm / Saturdays & Sundays: 9am – 12pm.
5. Pick-up at: Groupon Malaysia, Level 15A, Menara Amfirst, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
For nationwide delivery
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Fill in this online delivery form by Nov 20, 2011.
3. You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
4. You will receive your products within 14 days, after Nov 21, 2011.
Facebook: HP Malaysia
Phone: 1-800-88-6998 (enquiries) / 1-800-88-8588 (technical support)
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones received 4 / 5 star-rating based on 561 reviews.
As you might expect given the Dre influence, the bass response on heavy tracks rivals that of a live concert or night club, but without the excessive volume. Mids and highs are still clear, though, and we truly did hear details in familiar tracks that we never heard before. There was not a single track that we tested where we weren’t impressed with the difference in sound quality and audio dynamics.. – Mar 14, 2010.
– Kelcey Lehrich
These headphones have met all my expectations. The sound is truly amazing and I can clearly hear so much detail in my music. The headphones do a swell job of projecting the background detail enough, but not too much that it drowns out the rest of the music. Also, the bass is slightly amplified so you hear some slight "thump thump" but is definitely not overpowering like "THUMP! THUMP!" - Dec 14, 2009.
– D. Bezboruah