[54% Off] Japanese Chicken Katsu Sandwich Set Meal + Premium Coffee at Haikara Style Cafe & Bakery for RM12 instead of RM26.20. Choose from 7 Premium Imported Coffees. Pork-free
- Japanese chicken katsu sandwich with a side of potato wedges and salad.
- Choose 1 from 7 choices of premium imported coffee from Colombia, Brazil, Tanzania and more.
- Comfortable and cosy Japanese style café.
- Owned and run by a Japanese couple.
- Also sells quality bread made without bread softener, colouring, preservatives, emulsifiers or stabilisers.
- Redemption period: Sep 6, 2011 – Nov 6, 2011
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 10pm (not including public holidays)
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Haikara Style Cafe and Bakery (03-5630 0743).
Before attempting to burn the proverbial midnight oil, one should always have a few things on hand including food provisions, an ample supply of coffee, and oven mittens. Today’s Groupon is two out of three: for RM12, you get a Japanese chicken katsu sandwich set meal with a side of wedges and salad (RM13.90 value), plus a cup of premium coffee (RM9.90 value), inclusive of 10% service charges (RM2.38 value) from Haikara Style Cafe & Bakery in Subang Jaya (RM26.20 value). Meal includes:
Owned by a Japanese couple, Haikara-Style Cafe & Bakery is lovingly filled with manga magazines and other Japanese paraphernalia, while obsequious imaginary figurines line the wall of the café and bakery, slowly kneading bread while preparing dishes for fans of the subculture. Chew through a chicken katsu sandwich, the staple diet of the premises, which boasts Japanese style deep fried chicken with dressings sandwiched between two nicely toasted self-made bread. Potato wedges contribute to a growing dependency on tuberous crops and side snacks, while a serving of salad pens back patrons from exercising petulant rights not to eat vegetables. Coffee connoisseurs can take delight in seven different types of premium coffee, imported from the caffeine famed nations of Brazil, Colombia, Tanzania, Costa Rica, Sumatra, Guatemala and Ethiopia to keep addicts mentally aroused way past mediocre bedtimes.
Haikara Style Café and Bakery also doubles as a bakery that prides itself on quality bread that is void of bread softener, colouring, preservatives, emulsifiers or stabilisers.