[41% Off] Sarawak Laksa OR Curry Laksa for 2 people at Hai Siang Kopitiam, Puchong for RM20 instead of RM33.70. For RM10 per person. Pork-free
- Get 2 individual bowls of curry laksa or Sarawak laksa.
- In-house recipe.
- Served with Thai fish cake, mini Ngoh Hiang roll and Vietnamese prawn roll.
- Wi-Fi available.
- 10% off on drinks on menu.
- Redemption period: Apr 14, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 8.30am – 11.30pm / Sun: 8.30am – 6pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at Hai Siang Kopitiam: 03-8061 6919 (Call during operating hours).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Chinese food is handy for bringing families, friends and chopsticks together. Today's Groupon salutes unbreakable bonds with a laksa meal for two people, inclusive of three appetisers for RM20 from Hai Siang Kopitiam in Bandar Puteri, Puchong (RM33.70 value).
Pairs of moving mouths make unspeakable motions in recognition of a 5,000-year tradition of consuming Oriental flavours beginning with a trio of appetisers such as Thai fish cake, mini Ngoh Hiang roll and Vietnamese prawn roll. Slurp down a piquant bowl of curry laksa or enjoy a steaming bowful of delicately prepared plate of Sarawak-style laksa, containing prawns, shredded chicken, omelette, bean sprouts and the all-important paste, specially flown in from Kuching. Diners unsaturated from the non-commercial dining experience can hook up to permeating Wi-Fi waves or roll tobacco leaves to puff in the outdoors.
Hai Siang Kopitiam does not serve pork.
Phone: 03-8061 6919 (Call during operating hours)
Hai Siang Kopitiam owner Adrian Chin was featured in The Star.
Their Sarawak Laksa is RM 8 per bowl but the portion is actually quite huge. What's more important is it tasted exactly like the original Sarawak Laksa!!! – Jul 16, 2008