[Up to 45% Off] Authentic Arabic Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at Hadramawt Restaurant for 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM65) / 4 (RM120) People. Includes RM10 Cash Voucher for Following Visit. Halal
- Ramadhan buffet dinner for 1, 2, or 4 people.
- Wide variety of authentic Arabian dishes.
- Variety of 9 appetisers, 10 main courses and selection of Arabic desserts.
- Lamb mendy, chicken mendy, kebab, cheese sambussa, hummus and more.
- Includes RM10 cash voucher for following visit.
- Redemption period: Jul 19, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 16, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 7.30pm – 9.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Children between age 6 and 12 dine at RM20nett.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Halal restaurant.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at Hadramawt Restaurant, Ampang: 03-4256 0678 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 11pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Buffet dinners are athletic feats that incorporate sprinting through expanding lines, weight-lifting numerous plates and fencing off competitors for the last dessert. Today’s Groupon puts determination to the test with an authentic Arabic Ramadhan buffet dinner from Hadramawt Restaurant in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
Hungered humans line empty receptacles with spiced Arabic food at Ramadhan buffets, queuing dutifully before piling delectable offerings with abandon. Authentic line-ups of appetisers and main courses conjure imageries of warm Arabian nights without undertaking hassled travel plans. Arabic drinks demolish dire thirsts as exotic desserts lay claim to sweet tooths and diet busters. Incentive to relive Middle-Eastern holidays comes in the form of RM10 vouchers allowing patrons to reacquaint taste buds with tasty treats on the next visit.
Phone: 03-4256 0678 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 1am, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Hadramawt Restaurant & Catering
It provides the most authentic Yemeni food! with the most authentic ways of cooking and etc. – Nov 24, 2011
Overall, the food was pleasant in a restaurant that exuded Arabic deco, especially the colourful lamps on the ceiling was really pretty. The colourful pyramid as wall deco was another beautiful feature. Light and cheerful Arabic music was played in the restaturant to provide an appetizing dining ambience that one will look for in a lazy Friday afternoon. – Mar 2, 2012
Out of our surprise, the food taste really nice!!! The environment was nice, the customer service was good too! Will be there another time. – Dec 27, 2011