[51% Off] 3-hour Hands-on Pasta Making Workshop for RM79 instead of RM160
- Learn to make lasagna and aglio olio from scratch.
- Combine pasta with ingredients such as black pepper, curry and herbs.
- Take home the pasta you cook.
- All equipment and ingredients provided.
- Small classes with highly experienced chef.
Like an empty canvas, the blank taste of pasta allows for experimentation with flavours or paint, depending on the artist’s age. Draw upon wells of knowledge with today’s Groupon: for RM79, you get a three-hour pasta making workshop worth RM160 from Cooking With Nicholas in Petaling Jaya.
Within spacious cooking commodes, pasta Padawans learn tips and tricks of lasagna and aglio olio creation from renowned chef, Nicholas Pillai, who will guide them through three informative hours. Ingredients and utensils are provided and apprentices will measure and prepare ingredients themselves and knowledge gained may be used to impress mates or incite jealousy. Hungry graduates should bring two containers to take home Italian goodness, while comfy clothes are a must to stretch pasta limbs and creative juices.
Nicholas Pillai is currently doing a PhD. in Food and Culinary Management and is the co-author of Healthy Eating – Recipes for the Asian Palate. He has written for publications such as Her World, OH Magazine, Clove, websites such as Against The Grain and Pharmvision.com, as well as the Malaysian Women’s Weekly. He has also provided recipes for Rasa, Nur, Majalah Midi, Parenthink, Ibu dan Ayah, Traverama and Shape.
- Nov 5, 2011 (Sat) 2pm – 5pm (FULL)
- Nov 7, 2011 (Mon) 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- Nov 11, 2011 (Fri) 7pm – 10pm
- Nov 12, 2011 (Sat) 2pm – 5pm (FULL)
- Nov 13, 2011 (Sun) 2pm – 5pm (FULL)
- Nov 19, 2011 (Sat) 2pm – 5pm (FULL)
- Nov 20, 2011 (Sun) 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- Nov 20, 2011 (Sun) 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Nov 27, 2011 (Sun) 2pm – 5pm
- Nov 28, 2011 (Mon) 10am – 1pm
- Nov 28, 2011 (Mon) 2pm – 5pm (FULL)
Each class commences with a minimum of 6 students and a maximum of 8.
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Check the class schedule for preferred class date.
- Call Nicholas at 016-682 7465 or email email@example.com and provide your name, contact details, preferred class dates, Groupon serial number / voucher code and security / redemption code.
- You will receive confirmation immediately or within 2 working days.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Cooking With Nicholas