[35% off] Entrance Ticket to Urbanscapes 2011 Creative Arts Festival
- All-day indie arts festival on July 16, 2011 (noon to midnight).
- Line-up of performances by local artistes.
- Flea market selling clothes, accesories and more.
- Art displays, short plays, poetry recitals and more.
- Stand a chance to ride in the Groupon hot air balloon.
Blindfolded silent movie sittings were all the rage the 1600s, when cow counting was the only communal activity around. Explore new-fangled sensory appreciation with today’s Groupon: for RM26, you get an entrance ticket (RM40 value) for Urbanscapes 2011 Creative Arts Festival on July 16, 2011 at Padang Astaka in Petaling Jaya.
Sponsored this year by TM EveryoneConnects, the festival is an annual event where milieu marauders showcase creative expressions in art, music, lifestyle and film from noon to midnight in a single location. Bohemian cloth-donners browse through the many stalls and cubbyholes at the flea market for clothes and knick-knacks to adorn insipid limbs or chuck at any lacklustre performer in the short plays, skits and poetry recitals that litter the field. While the musician line-up is usually released much closer to the event date, past festivals have seen the likes of Love Me Butch, Seven Collar T-shirt, Free Deserters, Rosevelt, Kyoto Protocol, Zee Avi and Yuna take the stage and resonantly displace crowd-surfers into uncontained musical happiness.
Stand a chance to ride in a Groupon hot air balloon and receive a Groupon helium balloon.
Click on map for larger image.
How it works
- Purchase a Groupon and wait for it to activate.
- Print your Groupon and present at the booth at the main entrance to redeem tickets.