[60% off] Best-selling Habanero Hot Wings & Taquitos De Pollo in a single basket! Only at Frontera Sol of Mexico. RM 10 from RM 25.
Reasons why you should eat at Frontera Sol of Mexico:
1. Do you love: Tex-Mex food? Dancing? Fun people? Then head over to Frontera Sol of Mexico (formerly known as Frontera Bar & Grill) where it’s a fiesta everyday! It’s the only restaurant around that serves authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine.
2. What’s in this deal? TWO of Frontera’s best-selling dishes! Starters of Habanero Hot Wings AND Taquitos de Pollo in one single basket, that’s what! We suggest you eat, chill out with your mates and drink while basking in the ambience of old Mexico. Sounds good, ey?
3. Here’s a description of the Habanero Hot Wings: Delicious chicken drummets glazed with Frontera’s signature Habanero BBQ sauce which is then served with cilantro ranch dressing. Mmmm yum!
Meanwhile, Taquitos de Pollo are hand-wrapped corn tortillas filled with shredded chicken which is flash-fried and then served with salsa verde and sour cream!
4. Come on the 4th of December 2010 to Frontera to redeem this voucher and you will take home a special limited edition Tiger Beer 1L Extra Large Mug (with beer)@ RM50 nett with free Chips & Salsa! Awesome! Don’t miss out! RSVP here.
5. On 4th December Frontera is launching live music evenings. Every Saturday there will be different artists performing and also a platform for you to jam starting from 9.30pm. Now it will be your new favorite place to jam and discover good new music.Please register via email@example.com to join the jam session. Jammers will be given drinks vouchers.
Local celebrities like rockstar Ella and sultry singer Ning Baizura have graced Frontera Sol of Mexico with their presence for some good food.
6. FYI: Did you know Frontera makes one of the best margaritas in town? They also feature an ever expanding selection of 100% Agave tequilas, where Frontera is fast becoming Malaysia’s “in place” to have the 100% Agave experience!
7. Have your own fiestas and private parties with lively music, mouthwatering food and super awesome company! Celebrate that birthday, event – Mexican themed! Get your dancing shoes on and Frontera will bring out the piñatas! Have loads of fun ;)
8. Besides yummylicious starters, Frontera also serves soups & salads, burgers & sandwiches, Mexican specialities such as Sizzling Fajita Platters, Texan specialities such as Country Fried Steak, Enchiladas, Tacos & Tortillas and dessert! Get ready for a gastronomical adventure (after chomping down your Hot Wings and Taquitos, that is!).
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories