[50% Off] Stand Up Paddling Water Sport Clinic at Pulau Indah, Port Klang for RM35 instead of RM70. Suitable for Beginners. Combine Groupons for Longer Lessons
- Grasp the basic of stand up paddling in a 1-hour class.
- Learn about proper stance, handling equipment and directional control.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Just over 1 hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur.
Redemption period: Sep 25, 2011 – Oct 9, 2011.;
Online bookings must be made between Sep 15, 2011 – Oct 6, 2011.
Min. 3 days prior booking required. Classes subject to availability.
Valid Sat or Sun: 8am – noon, 2pm – 6pm (including public holidays).
Refer below write-up for full list of class dates.
To book a class, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
May buy and use many.
Min. 2 people per booking.
Min. 2, max. 24 students per class.
Rescheduling must be done at least 48 hours prior to existing booking or Groupon will be forfeited.;
Surcharge of RM20 applies for reschedulings.
For students aged 5 and above, with a min. height of 4 feet and max. weight of 120kg only.
Students are required to sign an indemnity form.
Students must be able to swim, be confident in the water and follow instructions at all times.
Classes may be rescheduled due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Insurance not included and may be purchased during booking from Oxbold Sports at RM30 per person.
Transportation to Pulau Indah, Port Klang not included.;
Valid at Oxbold Sports.;
Enquiries: 019-663 8336
Before stand up paddling was invented, adrenaline junkies had to sit down on polystyrene squares and paddle in bathtubs. Today’s Groupon gives you the real deal: for RM35, you get a one-hour stand up paddling lesson worth RM70 from Oxbold Sports, redeemable at Pulau Indah.
Learn to cruise along the beaches of Pulau Indah, with students being taught the basics of stand up paddling like directional control, stance, equipment handling and safety measures in case of attack by sun and rain. Students must be able to swim, be supremely confident in water and adhere to orders at all times for their own safety and to keep instructors’ moods up. Like a baby taking its first steps, beginners swell in pride as they glide across water on boards while taking in the sights and sounds of the beach. Learners should also bring:
- Two sets of clothes
- Swimming suits / board shorts
- Diving shoes or similar footwear
- Bottled water
- Straps for glasses / goggles for contact lenses (if any)
- Sunscreen lotion and basic toiletries
- Camera / video camera
Pregnant women and individuals with high blood pressure, critical illnesses, on wheelchairs and with low water confidence are advised to avoid this activity.
- Sunday, Sep 25, 2011 (8am – noon, 2pm – 6pm)
- Saturday, Oct 1, 2011 (8am – noon, 2pm – 6pm)
- Sunday, Oct 2, 2011 (8am – noon, 2pm – 6pm)
- Saturday, Oct 8, 2011 (8am – noon, 2pm – 6pm)
- Sunday, Oct 9, 2011 (8am – noon, 2pm – 6pm)
More class dates may be made available depending on response. Transportation from Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya to Pulau Indah, Port Klang may be arranged at an extra charge and customers may call Oxbold Sports to enquire (019-663 8336).
How it works
- Refer to class dates above.
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Fill in this online form and indicate your preferred class date, total number of people learning, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code.
- Should you require insurance, you will have to write a request at the "message" column in the online form and bank-in / transfer payment details will be advised by Oxbold Sports.
- Customers are required to select preferred class date carefully. Rescheduling (subject to a RM20 charge) must be done at least 48 hours prior to original booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- See here for important information on what to bring, safety precautions and lesson description.