[Up to 60% Off] Burritos + Chicken Wings at Frontera Sol of Mexico, Jaya One for 2 (RM40) / 4 (RM65) People. From RM16.25 per person. Pork-free
- Choice of juicy shredded chicken, spicy marinated beef, Ranchero prawn, Baja-style fish, or vegetarian burrito.
- Served with tortilla chips, and cheese, salsa, and guacamole dips.
- Choose BBQ or spicy (3 levels of spiciness) habanero chicken wings.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Happy hour all night long on Sundays and Mondays.
- Ladies' Night on Wednesdays: ladies enjoy 1-for-1 on Horny Margaritas from 5pm onwards.
- Regular live football broadcasts, and open mic sessions every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Redemption period: May 3, 2012 – Aug 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 24, 2012 – Aug 1, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sun – Thu: 11am – 1am / Fri – Sat: 11am – 2am (including public holidays)
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Frontera Sol of Mexico (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Name (as per IC)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date and time
- Number of people
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
Good things come in twos like salt and pepper, sugar and spice, and two doughnuts. Today’s Groupon rewards pairs with burritos and chicken wings, inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax at Frontera Sol of Mexico in Jaya One. Choose from:
- 2 people: Burritos and chicken wings for RM40 instead of RM82.20 (only RM20 per person)
- 4 people: Burritos and chicken wings for RM65 instead of RM161.10 (only RM16.25 per person)
Within cantina-style cantinas, diners peek into wheat wraps to discover succulent pieces of chicken, beef, prawn, or fish, pillowed amidst fillings of refried beans and cheese. Tortilla treats are complemented by servings of chips, accompanied by dips of cheese, salsa, guacamole, or air. Sharing meal times and conversation, diners tuck into juicy wings marinated in BBQ sauce, or opt for their more fiery cousins, baptised with spicy habanero sauces and sass. The non-musically inclined may opt to turn attentions to football broadcasts.
The burrito finally arrives and it did Mexico no wrong. The wrap was soft and the meat was perfectly cooked. There were generous portions of green and red peppers. – May, 2011
– Jeremy Teo
The BBQ Sauce wings were tasty, tender and juicy. Almost too flavourful to be eaten on its own, it had a nice shiny glaze on the outside.– Jan 1, 2011
We have only been there once during the weekend, it was packed! Definitely worth coming back for more and to try out all their yummy dishes on the menu!! Guess I need to remind myself to hold off on their chips and salsa next time!! Superb Authentic Mexican Food. Wonderful Service. $ is reasonable. Good location, and Splendid atmosphere. – Apr 17, 2012