[Up to 47% Off] 2.5-hr Weekend Hands-on Mooncake Making Workshop to Learn 3 Mooncake Recipes for 1 (RM128) / 2 (RM240) People. From RM120 per person. Limited Groupons
- 2.5-hour weekend hands-on mooncake making class.
- Learn how to make traditional mooncake and piglet-shaped mooncake.
- Complimentary gift bag provided.
- Equipment and Halal ingredients provided.
- Take home freshly made mooncakes.
- Redemption period: Sep 1, 2012 – Sep 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 29, 2012 – Sep 6, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Min. 10, max. 40 participants per workshop.
- Participants must arrive at workshop location at least 15 minutes before start time or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Halal ingredients.
- Ingredients and equipment provided. Participants are advised their own apron and container to take home mooncakes.
- Workshops will be conducted in English, Malay, or Mandarin depending on majority preference.
- Valid at Food Recipes Cooking Club: 03-6142 6714 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-6142 6714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sep 6, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred class date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
The full moon is often tied to strong tides, traditional celebrations, and a werewolf’s trip to the barber. Today’s Groupon makes something proper with a two-and-a-half-hour weekend hands-on mooncake making workshop at Food Recipes Cooking Club at The Strand, Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM128 instead of RM228
- Workshop for 2 people for RM240 instead of RM456 (only RM120 per person)
- Traditional mooncake: chagashi moon cake with green tea flavoured skin and dragon fruit lotus paste filling
- Mini piglet-shaped mooncake:
- Mini piglet-shaped mooncake with sambal filling
- Mini piglet-shaped mooncake with raisin, cranberry, sesame seed and several types of nuts
Wielding fresh ingredients, equipment, and perceptive minds, hands descend on building blocks to construct mooncake monuments for traditional celebrations or casual consumption. Two-and-a-half hours with experienced chef allow initiates to fashion traditional mooncakes and piglet-shaped mooncakes in differing flavours and fillings. Workshops conclude with proud participants boasting certificates and complimentary gift bags in addition to completed edibles to be brought home or used for sea navigation.
Workshop schedule (choose 1):
1 traditional mooncake + 2 mini piglet-shaped mooncakes
- Sep 1, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4.30pm
- Sep 2, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4.30pm
- Sep 8, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4.30pm
- Sep 9, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4.30pm
Participants are advised to bring their own apron. Workshops will be conducted in English, Malay, or Mandarin depending on majority preference. Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked mooncakes. Ingredients are Halal.
Phone: 03-6142 6714 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)