[Up to 62% Off] 3-hr Weekend Hands-on Cake in a Jar Making Workshop: Learn Rainbow Cake and Tiramisu Cake Recipes for 1 (RM158) / 2 (RM299) People. From RM149.50 per person. Limited Groupons
- 3-hour weekend hands-on workshop.
- Learn how to make rainbow cake and tiramisu cake in a jar.
- Complimentary gift bag provided.
- Equipment and pork-free / Halal ingredients provided.
- Take home freshly made cake in a jar.
- Celebrity chef with over 20 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Sep 11, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 1, 2012 – Sep 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Min. 10, max. 40 participants per workshop.
- Halal ingredients.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Workshops will be conducted in English or Malay depending on majority preference.
- Valid at Food Recipes Gateway: 03-6142 6714 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays) / email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like driving, baking requires strong steering, steady hands, and no corner cutting. Today’s Groupon polishes techniques with a three-hour weekend hands-on cake in a jar making workshop at Food Recipes Cooking Club at The Strand, Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM158 instead of RM390
- Workshop for 2 people for RM299 instead of RM780 (only RM149.50 per person)
- Rainbow cake in a jar
- Tiramisu cake in a jar
Protect creations from the forces of nature and icing robbers with three-hour workshops to encase cakes in pretty jars or plant pots. Taught by celebrity chef, Kak Ita, with over 20 years of experience, participants craft pastry potentials as clouds of rainbow cake and tiramisu shroud glassy jars. Completing courses, partakers trade in equipment and knowledge for certificates and complimentary bags as final works may be brought back to be kept in fridges or jars.
- Sep 29, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 1pm / 2pm – 5pm
- Sep 30, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 1pm / 2pm – 5pm
Participants are advised to bring their own apron. Workshops will be conducted in English or Malay depending on majority preference. Ingredients are Halal.
Phone: 03-6142 6714 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)