[Up to 40% Off] Seafood Steamboat Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks at Flaming Steamboat Buffet Restaurant, Bandar Sunway. For 2 (RM39) / 4 (RM72) / 8 people (RM136). From RM17 per person. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Over 150 dishes to choose from. See menu here.
- Tom yam or chicken soup base.
- Includes variety of seafood, noodles, dessert and more.
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruit juices and coffee / tea.
- Air-conditioned dining area.
- Children aged 1 - 3 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Apr 5, 2012 – Jul 5, 2012.
- Online bookings must be made between Mar 29, 2012 – Jul 2, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior online booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 5pm – midnight daily (including public holidays).
- Surcharge of RM4 per person applies for Fri, Sat, Sun, PH and eve of PH.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Children aged 1 – 3 dine for free.
- Children aged 4 – 10 dine for RM10.40.
- Max. 8 Groupons per receipt per booking.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Flaming Steamboat Buffet Restaurant, Bandar Sunway
- Enquiries: 03-5633 6820
- Online booking at http://gr.pn/flamingsteamboat
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- To make a reservation, fill in online form at http://gr.pn/flamingsteamboat
A steamboat may refer to a meal where ingredients are boiled prior to consumption or a floating sauna. Today's Groupon opts for the former with a seafood steamboat buffet with free flow of drinks at Flaming Steamboat Buffet Restaurant in Bandar Sunway. Choose from:
- 2 people: Steamboat buffet + free flow of drinks for RM39 instead of RM56.50 (RM19.50 per person)
- 4 people: Steamboat buffet + free flow of drinks for RM72 instead of RM113 (RM18 per person)
- 8 people: Steamboat buffet + free flow of drinks for RM136 instead of RM225.95 (RM17 per person)
Edibles from the sea return to familiar territory, surfing through seas of tom
yam or chicken broth while transforming into delectable, nutritious bites.
Wading through stacks of flower crabs, scallops, oysters, mussels and more,
customers need not worry about keeping count as gluttonous tendencies and
inadvertent burps come to light. Healthier options such as vegetables are
present, but sides of fast food, noodles, chocolate fondue and marshmallows and
other various desserts may prove too hard to resist. Clearing throats,
unlimited drinks help wash away aftertastes while giving adults an excuse to
chat mindlessly until closing time, much to the chagrin of kids and stranded
would-be diners outside.
Check out our Flaming Steamboat deals in Shah Alam and Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.