[Up to 44% Off] Seafood Steamboat Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks at Flaming Steamboat Buffet Restaurant. From RM15.90. Halal
- Over 150 dishes to choose from. See menu here.
- Tom yam or chicken soup base.
- Includes variety of seafood, noodles, dessert and more.
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruit juices and coffee / tea.
- Receive an additional 'buy 2, free 1' steamboat buffet voucher for use on next visit.
- Air-conditioned dining area.
- Children aged 1 - 3 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Nov 25, 2011 – Feb 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 22, 2011 – Feb 22, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For place a booking, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- Valid 5pm – midnight daily (including public holidays).
- Surcharge of RM4 per person applies for Fri, Sat, Sun, PH and eve of PH.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Dine-in only.
- Children aged 1 – 3 dine for free.
- Children aged 4 – 10 dine for RM10.40.
- Additional 'buy 2, free 1' steamboat buffet voucher valid for next visit only.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 8 Groupons per receipt per booking.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Online booking at http://gr.pn/flamingsteamboat only. No phone bookings accepted.
- Valid at Flaming Steamboat Buffet Restaurant outlets in:
- Sunway (Enquiries: 03-5633 6820)
- Setapak (Enquiries: 017-707 7300)
- Shah Alam (Enquiries: 012-700 3771)
A steamboat may refer to a meal where ingredients are boiled prior to consumption or a floating sauna. Opt for the former with today's Groupon: you get a seafood steamboat buffet with free flow of drinks plus a free adult steamboat buffet meal voucher (RM28.25 value) for your next visit at Flaming Steamboat Buffet Restaurant, valid at three outlets. Choose to dine at:
- Sunway / Setapak for RM16.90 instead of RM28.25
- Shah Alam for RM15.90 instead of RM28.25
Edibles from the sea return to familiar territory, surfing through seas of tom yam or chicken broth while transforming into delectable, nutritious bites. Wading through stacks of flower crabs, scallops, oysters, mussels and more, customers need not worry about keeping count as gluttonous tendencies and inadvertent burps come to light. Healthier options such as vegetables are present, but sides of fast food, noodles, chocolate fondue and marshmallows and other various desserts may prove too hard to resist. Clearing throats, unlimited drinks help wash away aftertastes while giving adults an excuse to chat mindlessly until closing time, much to the chagrin of kids and stranded would-be diners outside.
Steamboat Buffet Restaurant (Sunway)
No. 123 & 124, Jalan PJS 11/2, Spectrum Shops, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Enquiries: 03-5633 6820
Steamboat Buffet Restaurant (Setapak)
No. 66-0 & 68-0, Platinum Walk, No. 2, Jalan Langkawi, Danau Kota, 53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
Enquiries: 017-707 7300 (12pm – 6pm)
Steamboat Buffet Restaurant Shah Alam
No. 7 & 9, Jalan Kemuning Prima A33/A, Seksyen 33, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Enquiries: 012-700 3771 (12pm – 6pm)
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. To make a reservation, fill in this online form.