Ultrasound Phaco Cataract Surgery + Consultation for RM2,399. No Cutting, Injections, Sutures or Hospitalisation Needed
- 10 - 15-min Ultrasound Phaco cataract surgery requires no cutting, stitching or hospitalisation.
- Removes cataract and implants intraocular lens in a mostly painless procedure.
- One week recovery period with signed medical certificate.
- Inclusive of medication and 2 follow-up check-ups.
- Includes 30-45 min consultation to determine suitability.
- Facility with more than 25 years of medical experience.
- Multifocal lens implantations are also available at additional cost.
- Each voucher entitles customers to 1 surgery, for 1 eye only.
- All customers must take part in a consultation prior to the procedure in order to confirm candidacy for cataract surgery.
- Customers who do not pass consultation will be given a full refund of RM2,399.
- Customers are strongly advised not to wear contact lenses for 24 hours prior to both consultation and surgery.
- Redemption period: Jan 30, 2012 – Apr 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 13, 2012 – Apr 15, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 7 days prior to appointment or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- For procedure FAQ, see write-up on deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- For customers aged 40 years old and above only.
- Surgery will be scheduled min. 7 days after consultation.
- For insurance claims and multifocal lens implantation, please call to enquire.
- Valid at Eye Laser Correction (03-7876 6322).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Customers who fail the consultation are provided with a full refund of RM2,399. Customers should read the procedure FAQ. Patients are strongly advised not to wear contact lens for 24 hours prior to both consultation and surgery. All patients are given local anaesthesia without injections and surgery may result in minor discomfort. Patients will require 7 days of medical leave and may resume normal functions such as driving and ribbon twirling after three days.
Back in the dark ages, the most common optical misdiagnoses were long-sightedness, short-sightedness and Monday morning excuses from sightseeing pigeons. Clear the record with today’s Groupon: for RM2,399, you get an Ultrasound Phaco cataract surgery and consultation at Eye Laser Correction in Petaling Jaya.
Frequent false sightings of rain clouds and dopplegangers are investigated during 30-45 minute consultations with medical practitioners who have gently corrected long-distance archers wanting reading glasses for more than 25 years. Upon clearance for surgery, patients may look forward to a 10 - 15-minute procedure to break the cataract into small pieces and suck it out via ultrasound fibre and sheer will power without requiring cutting, injections, stitching or further hospitalisation. An intraocular lens is then implanted, with multifocal options also available.
Click here to view the differences between Laser, Ultrasound Phaco and Traditional methods.
For insurance claims and multifocal lens implantation, please call to inquire.
Phone: 03-7876 6322
Facebook: Eye Laser Correction
Still unclear? Discuss this discount