Lasik Surgery for Both Eyes + Consultation for RM2,850. Corrects astigmatism and short-sightedness. Pay RM469 up front, remainder (RM2,381) after consultation
- Suitable for customers with short-sightedness and astigmatism with power below 650 each eye.
- Reduces reliance on contact lens and glasses.
- Half-an-hour procedure for both eyes.
- Includes 90-minute consultation to determine suitability.
- Facility with 25 years of medical experience.
- Pay RM469 up front for consultation to determine suitability for treatment.
- Customers who pass consultation pay remainder RM2,381 to Eye Laser Correction.
- Customers who do not pass consultation are given a full refund of RM469.
- Redemption period: Nov 19, 2011 – Feb 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 9, 2011 – Feb 12, 2012.
- Min. 1 week prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm.
- See write-up for procedure FAQ.
- Valid on certain public holidays. Call to enquire.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included.
- For customers aged 18 years old and above only.
- Customers who do not pass consultation will be given a full refund of RM469. Customers who pass consultation pay remainder RM2,381 to Eye Laser Correction.
- Valid at Eye Laser Correction (03-7876 6322).
Customers who fail the consultation are provided with a full refund of their deposit, while those who pass consultation pay the remainder of RM2,381. Customers are advised to read the procedure FAQ. Patients are strongly advised not to wear contact lenses one week before the consultation. While most Lasik recipients no longer wear corrective lenses after the procedure, a small percentage may still require glasses with much lower power. Pregnant women are advised to avoid this treatment.
Although vision is only one of the five senses, it allows us to tell the difference between the friendly neighbourhood baker bringing fresh bread, or crazed Vikings raiding with baguette loaves. Keep danger in view with today’s Groupon: for RM2,850, you get Lasik surgery including consultation at Eye Laser Correction in Petaling Jaya.
Eye inspectors conduct consultative rounds, peering into eyeballs and souls for appropriateness and suitability for the mythical Lasik surgery with its stringent health standards. If customers qualify for the procedure, an operation date will be set after the consultation. On the appointed date, patients are led into op rooms and laid out upon a medical Ottoman for minute drops of local anaesthesia to numb eyes, while allowing them to twinkle in anticipation. A cool laser that does not heat up the surrounding air or surfaces is used to sculpt corneas to new 4-dimensional proportions, a process that takes 15 minutes per eye. Blinkering heads are then provided with post-op prescriptions and are invited back twice for eye check-ups to ensure safety and health of ocular balls.
Facebook: Eye Laser Correction
Still unclear? Discuss this discount