[Up to 55% Off] Mantin, Negeri Sembilan: Horseback Jungle Trekking + Horse Riding Lesson for 1 (RM138) / 2 (RM260) / 4 (RM480) People. From RM120 per person
- 20-min. riding lesson + 1-hour horseback jungle trekking.
- Learn to ride and handle horses.
- Ride through jungle and nature.
- Get individual trainers.
- Equipment and horses provided.
- Just 20-min drive from Seremban town.
- Redemption period: Sep 29, 2012 – Dec 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 20, 2012 – Dec 22, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- Valid 8am – 12pm / 1pm – 6pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For sustomers aged 15 and above only.
- Individuals with heart conditions should avoid this activity.
- Insurance not included.
- Max. 7 people for a round of jungle trekking.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Extreme PD Buggy Trek - AS Equestrian Center: 019-354 4472 / 019-354 4470 (Call 8am – 12pm / 1pm – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unicorns were dishonest stallions that lost their horns when an elf called Dr. Phil convinced them to tell the truth. Appreciate mare mythology with today’s Groupon; you get one hour of jungle trekking on horseback and a 20-minute horse riding lesson from Extreme PD Buggy Trek - AS Equestrian Center in Mantin, Negeri Sembilan. Choose from:
- Horseback riding for 1 person for RM138 instead of RM265
- Horseback riding for 2 people for RM260 instead of RM530 (only RM130 per person)
- Horseback riding for 4 people for RM480 instead of RM1,060 (only RM120 per person)
Hitch-horsers are taught the art of horseback riding by mare masters with 20 years of experience, covering all the essentials during the brief class. Newbies will be able to ride, handle and whisper to horses while taking in the scenery of lush greenery and surrounding villages, as surprised jungle dwellers take cover. Helmets and gloves are provided for horse chauffeurs, who are expected to wear jeans or long pants as well as appropriate footwear, or face a whinny lecture from shamed stallions.
Phone: 019-354 4472 / 019-354 4470 (Call 8am – 12pm / 1pm – 6pm daily)