[61% Off] Unlimited Access to Fitness Centre Facilities, Swimming Pool and Classes at EITP Fitness Sports Image for 1 month. RM59 instead of RM153
- Choose from 3 fitness outlets ranging from 5,000sq ft, 18,000 sq ft and 30,000 sq ft in size.
- Access all fitness facilities and classes.
- State-of-the-art electronic cardio section.
- PanGlobal outlet equipped with swimming pool, squash court, futsal court, aerobics studio and auditorium.
- Centrepoint outlet equipped with spin bike studio and free weights section.
- Yoga, aerobic, pilates and boxing studios.
- Sauna and hot / cold showers.
- Classes for boxing, taekwondo, karate, jujitsu, dance, aerobics and more.
- Redemption period: Sep 19, 2011 – Dec 16, 2011.
- Valid 7am – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- 30-day membership begins from first visit to gym.
- Membership must be completed by Dec 16, 2011.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 12 and above only.
- Customers required to take a fitness test on first visit.
- Customers must select 1 outlet only for the entire duration of the membership.
- Valid at:
- EITP New Centre Centrepoint, Bandar Utama (03-7728 5080)
- EITP Fitness Sports Image PanGlobal (03-7782 6601)
- EITP Fitness Sports Image Damansara Jaya (03-7729 5566)
Sweating is often induced when playing sports, spring cleaning or lying to all-knowing mothers. Perspire safely with today’s Groupon: for RM59, you get a one-month unlimited pass to EITP Fitness Sports Image fitness centre worth RM153, valid at 3 locations:
- EITP New Centre Centrepoint, Bandar Utama (18,000 sq ft)
GXC floor class studio, spin bike studio, free weights section, sauna and showers
- EITP Fitness Sports Image PanGlobal (30,000 sq ft)
Swimming pool, squash court, aerobic studio, futsal court, auditorium, sauna and showers
- EITP Fitness Sports Image Damansara Jaya (5,000 sq ft)
Floor studio, sauna and showers
Muscle moulders revel in the gym’s wide range of workout facilities, putting the all access pass to good use. With computerised cardio and free weight sections and stations for strength and sports, as well as a myriad of class varieties, fitness centre residents will find something to suit individual tastes of all kinds. Other facilities include a digital locker room and changing room, as well as saunas and hot or cold showers to soothe weary muscle bags at the end of a productive sweat session. Fitness centre junkies should bring a towel and water bottle and don comfortable clothing and sports shoes to optimise workout efficiency and statistics, as well as to impress that beautiful person on the neighbouring treadmill.
Customers are required to take a fitness test on their first visit.
Facebook: EITP Fitness Sports Image
Still unclear? Discuss this discount