[Up to 54% Off] 4-Hour Hands-on Fine Dining Dessert Class on Saturdays at Ecole De Patisserie. Choose 1 (RM138) / 2 (RM258) People. From RM129 per person. Limited Groupons
- 4-hour Saturday class teaches how to make fine dining desserts.
- Learn to make frangipane tart, crème brûlée, and fresh fruits with sabayon.
- Introduction to the basics of baking.
- Bring home finished desserts.
- Chefs with up to 23 years of experiences in hotel and teaching.
- A City & Guilds International certified centre.
- Redemption period: Aug 18, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Classes will be rescheduled if minimum people per class is not reached.
- Valid every Sat: 9am – 1pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on Aug 25, 2012.
- For full class schedule, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 15 years old and above only.
- Groupons for 2 people may be used by 1 person for 2 separate classes.
- Min. 5, max. 12 people per class.
- Pork-free bakery.
- Valid at Ecole De Patisserie:
- - Call: 03-7732 3177 (Calling hours: Mon – Sat: 9am – 5pm).
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For online booking, email email@example.com by Sep 15, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- Number of students
- Preferred class
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
To make good desserts, one needs to have accurate measuring skills, passion, and fussy pet ants. Today’s Groupon whips up fine sweet afters with a four-hour hands-on fine dining dessert class at Ecole De Patisserie in Petaling Jaya, certified by City & Guilds International. Choose from:
- Class for 1 person for RM138 instead of RM276
- Class for 2 people for RM258 instead of RM552 (only RM129 per person)
Learn to make:
- Frangipane tart
- Crème brûlée
- Fresh fruits with sabayon
Experienced crafty chefs from City & Guilds International certified centres usher in baby bakers into kitchens and impart batter, battering tools and baking basics. Once students grasp proper fundamentals and egg-cracking skills, baking masters proceed to show off measuring and mixing skills one at a time through choice desserts of frangipane tart, crème brûlée, and fresh fruits with sabayon. As students complete the four-hour lesson, slow learners may try again at home while fast learners consume confectionaries before reaching home.
Students are advised to wear covered shoes, and bring own apron and 3 containers. Students may bring home finished desserts. Ecole De Patisserie does not use pork or alcohol in its desserts.
Class schedule for every Saturday (9am – 1pm):
- Aug 18, 2012
- Sep 1, 2012
- Sep 8, 2012
- Sep 15, 2012
- Sep 22, 2012